JCCS CARAVAN: SPEC. Edition So.Cal/Torrance Monthly Meet!

zetozeto99

The Westminster spot would be perfect for those that live between Irvine and Torrance. We can just jump on the Torrance caravan from there. It makes no sense for us to back-track all the way Torrance if you know what I mean.

The freeway exit and entrance is right there, too. It would be fun to have a large caravan to Irvine.

That will work perfectly! I'm off of goldenwest and Warner so that's 15

min or less from my house. Easy and quick access to freeway exit and entry

so if the caravan exits to meet us and we get back on the freeway, the entire process

should take less than 10 min......much less. We need some sort of confirmation.... Will this be an option or must I sit in the onramp and wait for the caravan to pass?

For those that don't know, the lot is off the 405 at the goldenwest exit....right in Westmister Mall parking lot.

Edited by ace0073
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moises will coordinate the OC section of this caravan... and then will coordinate with the details... sorry I haven't responded but I'm pretty busy with a lot of things. Mainly getting ready fro JCCS. If there are any questions about the Torrance section of this caravan please feel free to send me an e-mail. Otherwise if you are interested in the OC section of the caravan get with Moises...

Thanks Moises!!

If anyone is seriously planning on attending the caravan please let me know.. pm me or e-mail your name and car. I would like to get a headcount and know who plans to attend so we don't take off without you!

The only stop will be to hook up with the OC leg of the caravan which Moises has posted details about...

If anyone is seriously planning on attending the caravan please let me know.. pm me or e-mail your name and car. I would like to get a headcount and know who plans to attend so we don't take off without you!

The only stop will be to hook up with the OC leg of the caravan which Moises has posted details about...

have you guys decided where to meet when we get to irvine? before going in to the show?

have you guys decided where to meet when we get to irvine? before going in to the show?

Hey George........since you work there, how about scoping out a nice spot for us to meet before the show. We can have the caravan from ANAHEIM meet us there, too. That way we can roll in about 40-50 cars deep. That would be sweeeeeet..

Hey George........since you work there, how about scoping out a nice spot for us to meet before the show. We can have the caravan from ANAHEIM meet us there, too. That way we can roll in about 40-50 cars deep. That would be sweeeeeet..

well, there's two spots here, there's the Boost Mobile parking lot, or in front of 24hour fitness parking, they are business's, may or may not say anything

Id love to have a convergence. Maybe Anaheim can leave earlier, to meet at a intersecting point on the freeway. Some one math this out.

If Group A* leaves westminster mall at 7am and Group be leaves Brookhurst and the 5 at 645am. Where would their paths meet if Group A is traveling an average of 65 and group B is traveling at an average 65mph

Ill add this again. You guys are welcome to end up where SWDP will be meeting, across the street from JCCS on the SE corner or Irvine ctr. dr. & hubble bout 7am ish. It's a good spot to do last minute detail stuff before rolling in. See you Ratsun-ite's this Sat...:thumbup:

Ill add this again. You guys are welcome to end up where SWDP will be meeting, across the street from JCCS on the SE corner or Irvine ctr. dr. & hubble bout 7am ish. It's a good spot to do last minute detail stuff before rolling in. See you Ratsun-ite's this Sat...:thumbup:

That's a great idea.....Looks like we just have to cooooordinate all the "caravans" together. We all know other guys in the other "caravans," so it makes sense to all converge together. Anyways, we have only 2 days left to get our plans together.....Chime in people...

Slow down "ichorid"......hahaha Anaheim to Westminster is about another 20 minute drive backwards for you guys. Hope we all can meet up in Irvine before the show, especially right around the corner with the SWDP guys. That would probably be at least 50 Datsuns rolling in together.

Let's see what "zetozeto99" says.