where to order parts????

allanborja

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it will also help if u finish filling out your location, u never know but some one might be near u or around the corner, also ck our for sale parts section here on ratsun..i also have some parts for sale, shoot me a pm with a list what ur lookin for..:D

oooh, I need those too!

I had an Idea though walking through the hardware store. The ones I saw were 2", so too big.... But Lowes had some little caps for PVC pipe for like $0.40 a piece. They would be perfect, but the holes in the 620 are 1.5" (at least I think that's what I measured). SO, if you wanna be cheap, just buy the 2" ones, snip along the radius to the center, super glue to tack them in place and Silicone to seal it.

Here is a part that We all need....... 32855-h1010 Those are the two plastic "plug/grommets" called PIN BUSHINGS by Nissan, that are placed into each side of Your shifter lever where the pin goes through. These keep the shift lever tight in the transmission. I need about 20 of them. Also, I need the "catch" made of plastic that always breaks that Your hood "opener" goes into. On My Xterra, they look identical. Would either of those websites help with those items?