PIR friday september 25th

lynchfourtwenty

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2005 350Z at 14.3? ouch!!! Those have run as low as 13.8 as tested by other magazines. (300hp rev-up motor)

So I'll be doing good if I can even break into the 15's. 15.9 here I come! :D

The barbie Corvette has been clocked at a low 13, turned sideways across the finish line!!! amazing...

i think the vg30det was a jdm thing, dont quote me on that tho..

you guys gotta take somethings into consideration here... driver abilities, tires, elevation and weather.. surely all these cars wernt tested at the same place on the same day by the same driver all on the same tires..

surely all these cars wernt tested at the same place on the same day by the same driver all on the same tires..

so true. But I would assume they would all be driven several times to get the best possible time by that driver. Also, why not the same tires? Should be the factory original Bridgestone or else its not considered stock. (350z)

as for the older Z-cars, sure... by now the original tires are gone.

Skib, when did you start boosting to ~12 psi? You never told me you were in the low 13's :D

mathematically it should hit low 13's, I havent been able to afford to go out and run it tho.

my turbo is starting to show its age too :( its going to need new seals or a new T3 soon

im sick as a dog right now :( but i should be fine by the 25th :) i got my gf's cold an she got over it in 3 days an im not as bad so i should be able to beat it in 2.. if not an im still sick.. i'll race sick.. this is my last chance before summer ends to get some 1/4 mile times..

Hmmm.. Might have to come out. Birthday at PIR? How cool is that?! victory.gif Happy Birthday Lynch. surprise.gif

If I do come out, I might run Plan "B", aka Urnee, the car that I drive while Plan "A" is down. BMW M-3 receiving Chevy LSx V-8

'85 Scooby-Doo wagon 5 speed with FWD-4wd and hi/lo range transfer case, salvage title, (was given to me as a thank you for an engine build a couple years back, I LOVE this little car!), that might run a 20 second 1/4 mile! I'd be surprised if was even that quick! faint.gif

Hmmm.. Might have to come out. Birthday at PIR? How cool is that?! victory.gif Happy Birthday Lynch. surprise.gif

If I do come out, I might run Plan "B", aka Urnee, the car that I drive while Plan "A" is down. BMW M-3 receiving Chevy LSx V-8

'85 Scooby-Doo wagon 5 speed with FWD-4wd and hi/lo range transfer case, salvage title, (was given to me as a thank you for an engine build a couple years back, I LOVE this little car!), that might run a 20 second 1/4 mile! I'd be surprised if was even that quick! faint.gif

ernie-sesame-street.jpg

:lol:

I miiiiiight be able to afford to come out, Im hopein, its a big bill week :(

Figured I'd give this a quick bump seeing at it's a couple days away. Well, that, and saying that wrecked or not, I'll be down there. Look for me around 6:20 or 6:30.

I'll have my camera too so I hope to get some good photos/videos.

and just because I know h2theizzo is gonna harp on this, I AM BRINGING MY 720!

Edited by Nissan_Boy85