PIR friday september 25th

lynchfourtwenty

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just might make it for this event.:D Josh, i might be able to take you in the 1/4 mile too.:lol:

I have been wanting to go run my truck, just for a baseline. Before i do any more mods.:lol: Cough VG cough.

And i might get another 620 out there too. And it will give you a run for your money.:D

i've never ran the quarter :( this will be my first time, im expecting ATLEAST 15.0, my friends stock se-r does 15.8 @ 86mph, my cars the same weight but by no means stock an definately faster then stock. for the mods i have done i could realisticly expect 90+mph an mid to low 14's. bein this my first time im sure it'll take me a few runs to get it down.. if you can beat me in the 1/4 with that l20b, I WANT IT WHEN YOU DO A VG SWAP so i can put it in my truck.. lol

that dyno said i have about 150hp / 129ft lbs tq but everyone i talk to says they read 12-15% lower then other dynos, so on a dynojet i would prolly see something like 170+hp an 145+tq

i also changed my rpm switch to trigger the high cams at 4800rpms instead of 4600, after lookin at my dyno sheets i could easily tell that the hp/tq curve was crossing around 4800-5000 rpms.. i can change this setting in just a minute so i will play with it at the track.. also im going to retard my timing from 17* to 15* an that should give me a little more bottom end :) i bet if i went to that same dyno i could hit 155 / 130+ if i played around with some stuff..

well 187hp at the crank vs 140, its a faster motor.. more tq too, not to mention it has piston oil squirters and an upgraded timing chain tensioner.. and WAY WAY WAY better oil pump, plus a over all better flowing head.. another bonus is they run 2x as clean as the rest of em cause its one of them eco friendly motors..