Trade my 411sss for panasport style 14" or 15" wheels

Wanting to swap my 67411 sss for a nice set of 14 or 15 inch panasport style wheels to fit my roadster or early roadster parts (interior seats, carpet, front brake parts or 44mm mikunis

Car is in the middle of swap from auto to manual, needs work but a great project for the right person. Open to cash offers but would love some wheels for my roadster. Pick up only! I'll even throw in a 411 parts catalog

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2552.jpg

Edited by 67411sss
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That SSS is in really good shape, just put in a vintage radio or a radio delete plate and it looks show room. Why bother with manual swap, British Borg Warner transmissions are as bullet proof as any transmission ever made. Do you have the rear bumper guards, not visible in later shots.

I have the bumpers but their not flash at all. The auto i sold to Mike Klotz along with the radiator, so unless you have an auto rl411 lying around it will be very difficult to track down the parts to return to original, i do have everything to swap to stick, the only hurdle are the transmission mounts,they are in a different place(easy fix for someone with fab skills?) Brakes need work (but all 510 stuff so not that expensive) It's a project but a good base to start from.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.