check this out

Braden

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dammit....... as if some of the parts i'm trying to find weren't already hard enough to get, now i've gotta add that twin cam head to the list :)

naw, you'll never get one.

CA18DE, SR20DE, KA24DE ... just swap one in and you've got fuel injection too :blink:

For all that work, why don't you just put the KA head on the L series (with some machining ;) ) Then you'd have a shorter stroke high winding motor with the KA's nice ports.

And the best part?

You can actually find parts for them.

Or the MB M111 head fits too.

I think I'm taking a different perspective on this. I'd give my left pinky finger willingly to own one of these heads. Maybe even both pinky fingers! The OS Giken twin cam represents a turn in history. Its also a testament to the innovation and skill of these car enthusiasts who wanted more and had the follow-thru to make it real. The LZ is, in a word, awesome. Fuckthat "put it in a showcase" stuff. I'd give it justice. Mount that bastid on a fresh bottom end and stuff the works in a worthy shell. DRIVE IT! Thats what it was made for. Not talking as a DD, but special events - yes. Flex it every now and again - hells yes.

This is probably our Holy Grail. Our arch of the convenant. Our Unicorn.

-Brian

Doood, It'd look damn sexy in my '59! It has such al Ol skool vibe, with those big nuts on top! Like a flat head 4 cyl Ford.

Someone send me one!:D

The Nisan:

LZ20B-2.JPG

The Ford:

attachment.php?attachmentid=60426&d=1102455059