The basement Countach

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it a while back and I could not believe it. He did a wonderful job!

Some people were talking to much shit saying that some body panels don't look exactly like the original and it was a waste of time and money. FU!!!! This man has made his dream come true and for him that is all that matters. He did an awesome job and it would be an honor just to meet him.

Very cool. I think I like the part about how there were times he'd take a year off from working on it......helps me realize that I don't have to get a project done overnight.

The haters lash out because he's taken their excuses away. They can come up with every excuse as to why they can't do something or have something they want.....Ken took those excuses away and now it's exposed that they're just lazy whiners. Ken's story is extremely motivating!! Kinda makes me want to go read "The Magic of Thinking Big" again! :)

WHAT AN AWESOME STORY! That takes talent and dedication. Not to mension an AMAZING wife. That is true love. To stand BESIDE your spouse and watch them accomplish thier dreams. My hat is off to this guy and his wife.

Makes my dream of building a GT40 someday seem rather small. :rolleyes: