Stickers? anyone?

hey i was thinking of taking one of the rat and wrenches decal to my local sticker guy and seeing if i can get some big ones cut about 9 inches tall, do you guys have any ideas for size/color of these stickers that you would like to have? if so i will ask him and see what all kinds i can get

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok talked to my decal guy today he says he can cut anything we want in any quantity we want, total cost to you guys would be about 5 or 6 bucks for the 5 inch size and for larger ones like 8 or 9 inches tall would be about 7 or 8 dollars, both prices of course represent shipped to your door i can get just about any color and even chrome for you chrome guys!!!! so everybody post what you want and i will try and get with him and get an order placed.:)

Ummm, there's already a sticky for stickers, and another thread for a different guy making stickers.

ummm, no shit, ummmmm maybe someone wants a different size/color/design!?!?!?!?!? ever think of that? i tried to get a big rat and wrenches decal and couldnt get it on here so i took it to my decal guy and he said he can do WHATEVER WE WANT, so UMMMMMMM anybody wanna get an order together?

I'm not trying to get in the middle of this, but you might want to get permission first to get them made, so you're not infringing on the owners copyright. As an owner of a decal shop myself, I always get permisson first, otherwise you're stepping on someone elses toes, and you can get into legal trouble. Technicly, you don't own the artwork to have them made. (your local decal guy should have told you that also, and he can also get into a lot of trouble).

Just my 2 cents.

There's copyright...and then there's just way not cool...axe the original artist.

That was basicly my point, lol. (I was just trying to be nice, lol)

As a designer myself, it pisses me off when people rip off my designs.:fu:

If there really is already a thread that gives anyone permission to use it, then I see no problem. (but I'm curious now, I'd like to see it)

Usually the tiny bit of profits that may come from the sales of stickers, shirts, etc..., go back in to the site for bandwidth cost and such to keep cool places like this up and running.

Edited by Creepy Cruiser

ok i will, i wasnt trying to start up a million dollar buisness or even make ANY MONEY AT ALL i just wanted for people like myslef to be able to represent ratsun in anyshape size or color they want, i know my ratsun sticker is nowhere near big enough to show how proud i am to display it, i know the guys cutting the vinyl stickers arent making BIG BIG ONES, sorry about the misunderstanding

2eDeYe;199220']PM Thomas and Icehouse about permission.

There's already a couple people making the vinyl cut ones.

hey redeye how big is big big? i want to know what size/color everyone might want so i can get an order, otherwise 1 big this and one little that will cost a bunch!!!! discounts are in quantitys of 10 or more (its like half price!) :)

2eDeYe;199250']I get it. Just telling you who to ask and where to get the graphic :)

I'll take a big big one if you get some cut.

well what happened to it? lol its no good if you forgot it

make a die-cut like 3x9" that says ratsun in a cool cursive font for me. maybe like gold or something shiny?

...and has a flip out LCD screen :lol:

hopefully itll look good in the larger size :D

put me on the list

So whats the official verdict on this?? do I need permision to make myself a huge ratsun decal? Im not going to be selling them just making one for myself. ... Im a web designer so I know a thing or two about vector atrwork and happen to have a vinyl cutter..

I guess ill shoot Icehouse a PM anyway .. just for the hell of it.

Edited by BoostinBen