Stickers? anyone?

he said he didnt care what the hell i did, MAKE IT then post a pic of it

So whats the official verdict on this?? do I need permision to make myself a huge ratsun decal? Im not going to be selling them just making one for myself. ... Im a web designer so I know a thing or two about vector atrwork and happen to have a vinyl cutter..

I guess ill shoot Icehouse a PM anyway .. just for the hell of it.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know the guys cutting the vinyl stickers arent making BIG BIG ONES, sorry about the misunderstanding

Yeah even though I can get any size/color stickers made I didn't get any real large ones made because then I'd figure I would be stuck with a bunch of them :P. Like you found out it's usually a min. order to make them affordable and you'll find out that everyone wants different sizes or colors, so it's really tough to make every size/color combo people want without ending up with a huge amount of them left over and you'll be the one putting up the upfront cost money then try to get back. You'll probably end up selling them but it might be a while. Anyway my 2 cents.

Yeah even though I can get any size/color stickers made I didn't get any real large ones made because then I'd figure I would be stuck with a bunch of them :P. Like you found out it's usually a min. order to make them affordable and you'll find out that everyone wants different sizes or colors, so it's really tough to make every size/color combo people want without ending up with a huge amount of them left over and you'll be the one putting up the upfront cost money then try to get back. You'll probably end up selling them but it might be a while. Anyway my 2 cents.

It looks like you have it all taken care of already, but if you ever want to make it easier on yourself and give more choices, this is actually what I do everyday, lol. I own http://www.GraveyardGraphics.com and I set up forums with their own order pages all the time. This way everyone can order whatever they want in many different colors and sizes anytime 24 hours a day. We ship most orders in less than 24 hours and we have no min. orders.

Here is an example of another forum and what we do for them. http://www.graveyardgraphics.com/clubxterralogos.htm

Like I said, it looks like you have it all under control already, and we never want to step on peoples toes, but if you ever want to change it, just let me know.