Orange 1200 @ pir

Last 2 fridays theres been this orange 1200 owned by a guy named Jerry. Is he on here? He finally broke into the 16s and has a lead on a super hopped up a12 for a few benji bills.

His bud (damn I cannot remember names) shows up in a green/black dodge dakota and has a v8 280z thats got so much bling, you need shades to view in the dark :D

Wondering if he got the engine! I don't wanna wait till next race day! I wanna know NOW!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yea lots of ppl expect 19 from me...not 12s.

Although I must give proper congrats to a well deserved 16.996!!!!

I think I might take my ae86 gts to make it a little fair for the other guys......

nah.

PIR is 1/4 mile drags. 16 is muscle car territory. Most production muscle cars of the 1960s were in the 16s. Only the best models got into the 14s. and a few rare types in the 13s.

By comparision my stock Datsun 1200 does a 19.98 quarter mile, and a 16 sec 0-60.

This orange 1200 if Jerry Salee's:

DSC08119.jpg

Yea its super sick. Nice paint and perfect in and out. Loving the staggard slotted mags.

Really cool guy. He'll raise your spirits when you're in doubt on anything.

Weighed my rolla with racing slicks, all my tools and half a tank of gas 2560 and his.....1k lighter :-O OMG straight up lite weight!

Imagine that car with a stock ka or 4agze! Hes got some datsun 1000, too. I wanna check them out. Odd seeing import cars that old. I dont like the old american cars much....boring and bland.

Okay guys I am not trying to out do no body but here we go lol . I use to drag race every single weekend at one track or another and a 16 sec pass is pretty slow . My brother in law still drag races till this day he runs a 95 s-10 with a 355 small block . He turns the 1/8 mile in a 5.90 et time and in the 1/4 mile he is turning it in a 11.0 flat . Like I said not trying to out do or piss no body off

Okay guys I am not trying to out do no body but here we go lol . I use to drag race every single weekend at one track or another and a 16 sec pass is pretty slow . My brother in law still drag races till this day he runs a 95 s-10 with a 355 small block . He turns the 1/8 mile in a 5.90 et time and in the 1/4 mile he is turning it in a 11.0 flat . Like I said not trying to out do or piss no body off

there is a little bit of difference between putting a v8 into something and a little 1.2 that puts out about 67hp stock. ;)