1973 620 for sale

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha everyone complains about pricing and when we do what we want with it you all cry. we said we were parting it out but no response. It had to go so we had fun with what we had.

In everyones elses eyes we try to part it out, we lose, we do what we want with it, we lose. Cant win on ratsun.net

I tried to give parts away for free and hardly had any interest.... at least you had fun with it! Datsun guys are so cheap and they wait till they NEED something before they bother to buy it or take it for free. (except for a few of us)

thanks bleach at least someone has sense here. oh and dont pass up the previous pics on page 2!

Typical... "I can't get my (way overpriced) asking price, so I'll just destroy it". I've given them away when I couldn't sell 'em.

At least Bleach took all the usable parts off the ZX before we hacked it up.

That was not the case at all.

oh and we gave away parts also before it went down.

Then I gave the truck to the crowd ant they did what they wanted to it.

Its a 620

ha ha everyone complains about pricing and when we do what we want with it you all cry. we said we were parting it out but no response. It had to go so we had fun with what we had.

In everyones elses eyes we try to part it out, we lose, we do what we want with it, we lose. Cant win on ratsun.net

No, there was this, from cookapoop:

I'm gonna pull off all the parts that are worth a damn and will take some pics and post them up. the rest is getting scrapped.

But, never saw any pics (or prices) after that, and obviously some parts that were "worth a damn" were still there. Yes, I know you said make offer. But some folks don't work that way. I've never been able to sell anything "make offer", only if I set a price first.

But, whatever. Hell, I thought the damn thing was in Port Angeles, not Woodinville. I don't know why I thought that.

I know it was scrap.. but I don't like seeing that .. I figure that lil' truck lead a productive life.. should have had a decent end... sniffle. :(

What exactly is a "decent end" for a truck that no one wants. It went to the scrapper, thats as decent an ending as you get when you are a rusted out 620. Besides this truck brought a group of friends together in destructive harmony. If thats not an "end" to be proud of, I don't know what is. haha! till next time.

What exactly is a "decent end" for a truck that no one wants. It went to the scrapper, thats as decent an ending as you get when you are a rusted out 620. Besides this truck brought a group of friends together in destructive harmony. If thats not an "end" to be proud of, I don't know what is. haha! till next time.

Well perhaps a small ceremony, nothing fancy, a few flowers, perhaps someone saying a few words and then ever-so-gently lowering it into the ground with the soft and sweet lyrics of AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" playing in the background. I don't think that's too much to ask. :P

I was thinking

DirtyDeedsDoneDirtCheap

620s are still common

Im sure thats part of it.

Im sure if it was a 510 it would be slightly different but I seen alot of good cars/trucks goto the dump back in the day that were really still good and could have been fixed ezily. But I cant save any more and try to help people get them running but usually the cheapness/lazyiness of some datsun people are the biggest killer of Datsuns.

How many people know of a drop timming chain and the person never got around to fixing it . I know 2 so far.

Now everybody add these to it and it will be a big # of car/trucks now gone!!!!!

all that i know is that i had fun, my tool of choice was the rear half of a BMW 2002 drive line and sence i couldnt rip off the roof because of the rusty floor boards i smashed the a pillar down for a good 15min finally breaking threw the metal. Like jeff said there are lots of them and if any one really wanted parts off of this truck they would have dibs it for example "i want the truck bed ill give you 30 dollars for it". Thats all you had to do every one saw the pix and most people already know what parts are on a 620 so all you had to do is ask if the part thats needed was still available

It's just a 620 :D seriously, they're NOT rare...yet. And they easily get to a point of no return.

This reminds me of my buddy's 71 f250 camper special. It was once I nice clean old man truck, he "rat rod"ed it out, had it too low, it ate u-joints. ANYWAY, long story short, he moved to kentucky and the truck was going to scrap. We tenderized it first :D

ford3.jpg

ford2.jpg

ford1.jpg

I was thinking

DirtyDeedsDoneDirtCheap

620s are still common

Im sure thats part of it.

Im sure if it was a 510 it would be slightly different but I seen alot of good cars/trucks goto the dump back in the day that were really still good and could have been fixed ezily. But I cant save any more and try to help people get them running but usually the cheapness/lazyiness of some datsun people are the biggest killer of Datsuns.

How many people know of a drop timming chain and the person never got around to fixing it . I know 2 so far.

Now everybody add these to it and it will be a big # of car/trucks now gone!!!!!

"I close my eyes.....ony for a moment and the moments gone......."Your my boy Blu!"

There's a lot of parts that could have been salvaged off of that thing. What a waste. :mad:

AMEN.........................................WTF is up with that? Give it to some kid to pull apart and learn on...don't hit it with a Bat...or..........forget what I just said..........................I am that "OL GRANDPA" that everyone knows.

Steroid? Mark? Jason?...Oh Man........................................there goes another one....

we took off the parts that are worth a crap. We are NOT truck guys and dont really care. Hey next time we can drag it to your house and you can let the kids learn.

its a 620

LOGO.jpg

somehow this sticker on my 79' says it all, I dont think there is a shortage of em

Plus this makes yours worth more so you should be thanking me :rolleyes:

All I Say Is If You Smash Destroy Or Scrap More Of These Trucks It Just Makes Your Truck More Rare Wich Ups The Price Of Your Vehicle P.s. I Love Smashing Ars Or Trucks With Our Excavator Because You Cant Tell What They Were When Your Done And Leaves Yah With A Smile Lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.