1973 620 for sale

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna weld hooks to the side of my 510!

Well Lord knows there should be enough of them out there. Hey that's an idea. Start saving those hooks! Maybe after everyone is done ruining them, and they end up getting sold to the next owner, the poor little thing can get re-hooked! :D

lets find a "free" Datsun with title, bring it to the garage and smash it while videotaping it. :) youtube, ect.... :cool: :D

If we can take it to your garage, I'm down. But we have to make sure that it is a decent rig that way everyone will hate us more than they already do!

Cant win on ratsun.net

I can make you a trophy so you are a winner on ratsun.net :D The toughest thing about forums is its hard so see sarcasm on a forum. I try and add tons of smileys, I'm the most unserious person in the world. I want everyone to know it to :D Usually people that say prices are way to high wouldn't buy the part no matter what the price. They are just stating there opinion, they don't realize that you don't want opinions, you want money :D I think you won... Shit that truck was smashed to bits.... I know it didn't win :) I wanted the door locks to :(

That was not the case at all.

oh and we gave away parts also before it went down.

Then I gave the truck to the crowd ant they did what they wanted to it.

Its a 620

You guys should have called.... I would have helped myself to the door locks then smacked it up :D

I should take a bat to my '68 2-door 510! ;)

Hey :mad: Wait I got a deal :D lets race and who ever wins gets to smash the other persons car :D hehe

If we can take it to your garage, I'm down. But we have to make sure that it is a decent rig that way everyone will hate us more than they already do!

I won't hate you :D

Hey :mad: Wait I got a deal :D lets race and who ever wins gets to smash the other persons car :D hehe

lol :) you only say that because you don't even runs stock engines.

well, at least my car is insured for vandalism!!! :cool:

bat bat bat

I'm in the market for getting REHOOKED. Some bastard shaved my pointy parts and now I'm 1/2 a reall man.

REAL MEN HAVE HOOKS.

Now that's a good Datsun T-shirt idea if ever I heard one. "Real Men Have Hooks".... Sponsered by the Save the Hooks Foundation.. Ha!

Maybe I should go into the re-hook business. Wow.. Now that would be quite satisfying.. until the next knuckle head came along and reshaved.. guess it's just going to be an on-going battle.

:):confused::(:mad::):(:mad::):(:confused::mad::):(:mad:

Dude, I'll be there first REHOOKED success story, once was shaved, but now I've GOT'EM BACK!

mine are shaved so poorly I still have the base and welds. SHAME, oh the SHAME!

Dude, I'll be there first REHOOKED success story, once was shaved, but now I've GOT'EM BACK!

mine are shaved so poorly I still have the base and welds. SHAME, oh the SHAME!

Unfortunately when this operation is performed poorly there is little anyone can do to bring you back to hookhood. But look at the upside... you're alittle less uptight now.. don't have to worry about putting any real loads in the back of your truck.. you need to accept the life that you have.. I'm sure there are support groups for those that have had them hacked off and now regret it. :eek: :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.