• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello do you make the stickers? Or order them? I have a 48 inch vinyl cutter and printer. I do vehicle wraps and all of the cool crap that goes hand in hand with all of that like signs and banners and just about anything that you could put a logo on. But I live in nor-cal. Just wondering and or offering my services to you or whoever wants or needs anything.

Ptown: sticker's on its way to you!

Asdfman7: PM sent, I got what you're looking for!

Mr 202: Thanks but I think I'm good. There's a few guys on here that provide full service as well. I've never seen it but a full wraps would be interesting to see on a Datsun though.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the payment!

I currently have large 3-RED and 10-Lt BLUE ones, and 2-small BLACK ones ready to ship (see pic below).

I'll have the larger WHITE, BLACK, and dark BLUE in a day or two so let me know if you want those as well.

Ratsun.jpg

CL72wagon: Your stickers are shipped and on thier way to you. Thanks!

Got them today....they look awsome..... the wife wanted one on her van...... one step closer to converting her to the datsun world......biggrin.gif I will put the rest on my truck and car this weekend.....

2011-03-28194122.jpg

2011-03-28194141.jpg

Hey nice...looks like you still need to pull off that backing piece of paper on the sticker...but cool pic!

Glad they got there quickly.

BareAssGodzilla: Your sticker was sent on Tuesday.

I have the following right now:

Small Black

Large White

Large Dark Blue

Large Black

Large Light Blue

Large Red

$6/ea shipped in US

$8/ea shipped to Canada (sorry Canadian Ratsuners, I hate waiting in the post office line for 1 freakin' stamp)

RatsunStickersAll-1.jpg

RatsunStickersB-1.jpg

RatsunStickersA-1.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.