The Original Ratsun Rat-N-Wrenches Logo Decals/Stickers For Sale Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

black and yellow? how much and what page has your paypal not going through 17 pages...lol

PM Sent!

Rockin my Ratsun sticker. Thanks 71DIMER. :cool:

Got mine up :cool: Thanks 71DIMER!!

You guys are welcome! They look good on there! :)

I still havent got mine in the mail.....but that was the risk using regular snail, I mean mail. No worries, I will wait, they will come.

I don't know man...that's been WAY too long...I'll look through my email/paypal to see when you paid. Thanks.

Ok guys, I won't be making it to the Eagle Rock swap meet...BUT all my stickers will be. Look for my amigo Hector (and his emblems), he has a fresh stack of stickers of mine to sell for you to put on your ride or your bike rack fairings or wherever you want really.

I have lots of different styles, colors, sizes of stickers to choose from.

I also just got these rising sun flag styles made in black (shown) and red (not shown)!

ee5852b3-1.jpg

Ok some more sticker options:

Larger 7" tall by 5" wide Rat-N-Wrench Stickers (regular size 5" x 3.5" tall sticker shown for reference): $8 shipped or 2 for $14 shipped

Black/White/Grey/Silver/Purple-Pink available

490146c4.jpg

Ratsun Rising Sun (8" x 3.5") for $8 shipped or 2 for $12 shipped

Only 3 red ones left, 9 black ones

2aa007bd.jpg

I have these cool looking 510 (Five Ten) stickers (3" x 3") for $5 shipped

***Tilt your head to the left first (see the "5") then tilt your head to the right (see the "10")***

97200a0b.jpg

I like the logo so much I had the 510 logo made up in a flexhat! :P

744522d9.jpg

a6be9ce7.jpg

Here's the 510 (Five Ten) sticker on a local 510!

9b9ebdb1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I want a pair of the 510 ones.....this time lets send them to miami :( can you send me your paypal addy again please.

I can't believe you still haven't received yours!

PM me to let me know when you want to buy some...we'll ship them to Miami for sure!

• 3 weeks later...

I still have not received my decals or heard back from you on what's going on with them...

Resend me your address on a PM and I'll check. Thanks.

Hey 71Dimer. I made payment for 2 stickers last week and realized I never told you what color I wanted. Haha. If you haven't already sent them, i'd like black. Thanks man!

You got it, black it is...will be in the mail today! Yeah I didn't want to send the wrong colored ones.

Just a tip for you guys, PLEASE be sure to specify what color you want...otherwise I'll send white. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.