The Original Ratsun Rat-N-Wrenches Logo Decals/Stickers For Sale Thread

excellent :D rear window will no longer be naked soon!

Gary, just got back from the post office...it's on its way.

510er: Just shipped your stickers too.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What all different designs and sizes do you have available right now?

PM'ed you...but I only have the 5" ones right now.

Hey Matt (metalmonkey47), sorry I sent you the stickers a day or two later since I was just getting off from a 6pm to 6am work shift last week. They should be there either today or tomorrow if they haven't arrived by now. Keep me posted, thanks! Plus I threw in a little freebie Datto item in there to make up for the slight delay for ya!

Got em!! And I must say, they look GREAT!

And it's kinda scary that you included the window crank clips, because I was just looking for some the other day. lol

Thanks tons!!

IMAG1126.jpg

Hey glad they finally arrived and that you're happy with them. Man you slapped it on there right away, sweet!

Yeah having a Datsun (any Datsun) I know you're always gonna want a few extra window/door crank clips...so it was perfect timing with you. Nice!!! :D

Hey glad they finally arrived and that you're happy with them. Man you slapped it on there right away, sweet!

Yeah having a Datsun (any Datsun) I know you're always gonna want a few extra window/door crank clips...so it was perfect timing with you. Nice!!! :D

I was pretty excited when I got them! I love the look of them on my car. They look really sick.

And as far as the crank clips, your timing couldn't have been any better!

payment sent!

Got your payment Chamb-O thanks!. It's already in the envelope and stamped, will drop it in the mailbox tonight!

I have 5 left.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.