The Original Ratsun Rat-N-Wrenches Logo Decals/Stickers For Sale Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't put mine on yet...I can't decide whether to take my domo-kun off my passenger quarter window to put the ratsun sticker on there or not :blink:

I just think it'd be cool to have ratsun on one side and hybridz on the other....

• Like 1

I haven't put mine on yet...I can't decide whether to take my domo-kun off my passenger quarter window to put the ratsun sticker on there or not :blink:

I just think it'd be cool to have ratsun on one side and hybridz on the other....

What are you waiting for bud? LOL

Here's mine... and it looks good!

Thanks Mario!

KaipoRatsun2.jpg

KaipoRatsun1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have replenished my sticker stock.

I have:

30 large white stickers again.

5 large red ones

10 small black ones

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruckycharms

h2theizzo

D@tsuks

Matt Palomaki

thisismatt

I sent out your guy's stickers out in the mailbox today...thanks for the orders and the wait.

Sent you guys a freebie for the delay and to show you I appreciate you ordering when I had ran out :P.

I have:

5 large red ones

10 small black ones

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruckycharms

h2theizzo

D@tsuks

Matt Palomaki

thisismatt

I sent out your guy's stickers out in the mailbox today...thanks for the orders and the wait.

Sent you guys a freebie for the delay and to show you I appreciate you ordering when I had ran out :P.

Cool :cool:

I have:

5 large red ones

10 small black ones

Ruckycharms

h2theizzo

D@tsuks

Matt Palomaki

thisismatt

A freebie??? SWEET!!! now ill have 3 :D Wish i could find the other 2 i had bought :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.