2 door goon???

jonesy510

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

funny... I just said that as I saw the pic. How in the hell do you roll down the window? Or even get in? Must be RHD, eh?

that's a pic from canby...I'd have made a point to see that one!

it's been photoshopped...

That's just a regular wagon with back door removed.

The original one at the beginning of this, had 2-dr doors fitted and new B-pillar fabricated. That one looks good. This one looks ook.

Actually.....the green one done the same way....I remember reading the write up when I found the pics. The post was moved and 2dr doors were used. If you look at both pics, the bottom of where the rear door would have been is the same. They both used the 2dr rear side windows. Part of the "tell" is that the 1/4 window is missing where the rear door would be. I'm not a fan of the color at all. I think I'd like it better too if the car were shortened about 6 inches. I don't know......it just doesn't look balanced.

i like it too different but nice, which one r u saying has just the back doors removed? i know pats moved his b pillar and put in doors from a two door i wanted to do that to mine i thought it would be different but i gess im way behind. the one with the one long window looks like a much more pimp/ old school looking version of the nissan cube

or...

wag_side2.jpg

What about something like the picture above, but shortened a little. Kind of like the VW Fox:

brochurebig.jpg

Edit: Maybe it just needs the door to be longer so the back window doesn't look so long in relation to it.

Edited by 72wagun

i wanted to remove the small window on the R door(since the gaskets are unobtainium) and use a smaller acrylic window that could still roll ~1/2 way down, VS using the 2dr pop-out window.

or just panel the bitch up! no long glass.

maybe partial roof windows like a microbus/vista cruiser...

AHH I can see it now.... My Panel Goon, pulling a small trailer with my 510 2 door track car..

TRPanelGoon.jpg

OR... make a BBQ grill out of my totalled wagon and tow it behind, kinda like this:

car%20bbq%20trailer.jpg

:D

Crap, I want to make one now :lol:

cud u possably make your goon that crashed "RIP" in to a bbq???

I'm not sure what else I can do with it after I strip it of all the parts. The main body is twisted :(

Forward of the B pillers it still good I think. If I did a lot of BBQs (and could weld) then I might really consider that :P

510 BBQ, flat black with hotrod flames :lol:

• 2 weeks later...