San Diego Honda 600

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad had 2 like the black one when I was a kid. First one broke the crank. Second one was sold to a kid that he worked with. My dad had to teach him to drive a stick (which comes out of the dash on these) in our driveway. He left our house to pick up 3 buddies and they drove straight to San Francisco for a Dead show. That car ended up in a Honda dealership showroom in Eugene.

There is a tire store in Long Beach where about 10 of these things are sitting. They have been there for years. I have always wanteds to ask what they plan on doing with them. They look like a fun little car to play with.

Found this old book in a pile of old magazines my dad was tossing. Published in 1972 - if you run across it pick it up. Interesting stuff.

001-7.jpg[/img]

Shows the specs as 36HP for US and 45HP for Japan and Hawaii.

002-3.jpg[/img]

Caption under picture says, "Even the girls can keep a Honda car in top shape - It's that easy!":lol:

003-8.jpg[/img]

Has a hop up article that bumps compression to 12:1 and improves 0-60 from "22-25 seconds" to 13.

004-5.jpg[/img]

Found this old book in a pile of old magazines my dad was tossing. Published in 1972 - if you run across it pick it up. Interesting stuff.

001-7.jpg[/img]

Shows the specs as 36HP for US and 45HP for Japan and Hawaii.

002-3.jpg[/img]

Caption under picture says, "Even the girls can keep a Honda car in top shape - It's that easy!":lol:

003-8.jpg[/img]

Has a hop up article that bumps compression to 12:1 and improves 0-60 from "22-25 seconds" to 13.

004-5.jpg[/img]

:eek::eek:I'm impressed!!