my hotwheels collection is growing

so i have been workin on my collection and i been hangin em on the wall here is a pic of what i got so far.. oh except i got 2 350z's and a buick grandnational that are open that i play with, i mean uhh that i let sit on top of my computer... lol.. anyways i've got..

2 black 510s

1 blue 510

1 silvia

2 gold r32 gtr's ones a little different then the other..

1 white r35 GTR

1 yellow 240z

1 blue 240z

also..

a evo 10

oldsmobile 442

70 chevelle ss wagon

67 shelby GT-500

a V8 Vega

a chevy nova.. doesnt say the year

a 70 plymouth cuda

69 camaro

amc javelin amx

hotwheels-1.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped counting when I hit 700. That includes die cast cars of all sorts, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Tomica, Choro-Q, and even little japanese cars that came inside candy boxes from Asia.

This past winter I gave away half, and split it between Toys-for-Tots, and a childrens hospital. Kept only what was really cool, really rare, or imported from overseas.

If you guys want to see some sweet stuff, check out:

http://www.toyeast.com/v3/ncatlvl1list.asp?cid=3

The guy who runs it is a pleasure to deal with, and I have bought many things from him. Just takes a few days to arrive. Plus the parcel is stamped in Chinese because it ships from Hong Kong, kinda neat. Type in Datsun in the search bar and you'll probably freak out.

so i have been workin on my collection and i been hangin em on the wall here is a pic of what i got so far.. oh except i got 2 350z's and a buick grandnational that are open that i play with, i mean uhh that i let sit on top of my computer... lol.. anyways i've got..

2 black 510s

1 blue 510

1 silvia

2 gold r32 gtr's ones a little different then the other..

1 white r35 GTR

1 yellow 240z

1 blue 240z

also..

a evo 10

oldsmobile 442

70 chevelle ss wagon

67 shelby GT-500

a V8 Vega

a chevy nova.. doesnt say the year

a 70 plymouth cuda

69 camaro

amc javelin amx

hotwheels-1.jpg

i need to get a black 510 in the pack still.....hint...hint

ooh my fucking god your good... i was wondering if anyone would notice that.. i was gonna crop it but i didnt think anyone would catch it hahahahaha :lol::lol::fu:

Haha...

The eye of experience :blink:

I stopped counting mine at about 1700. Guessing around 2500 now.

I found a neat way to display them too. I will get a pic posted. I would be willing to sell a few of these display boards too.

hotwheelsdisplayboard001.jpghotwheelsdisplayboard002.jpg

Each Display board hold about 50 cars. All of the cars slide in from the top. They are made with a 1/4" hardboard backing and the front wood that is visible is cheap 1"x2". The 1"x2" could be done with any wood that a person wanted though.

Edited by yello620

I have at least 5000 Hot Wheels. Sold off a lot, given some to my boys too. I have some highly collectable stuff.

Edited by purple

I prefer to further my lego collection. I stopped buying hotwheels a few months ago. I think ive got at least 100 of the 510's and about 100 of the minis they came out with in 2000.

Thats why we all need to start calling hot wheels and bugging them about it.

I did that a while back and sent them a letter for them to make a non-4x4 720. I got a letter back saying that the hot wheels designers aren't given ideas from the outside and that my letter was going to be shredded.