My new ride

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take some interior pics maybe tomorrow, it's pretty bland though good shape, just boring...Power plant is the toyota 4M 2.6 inline 6, it's the ancestor of the 5M-7M (cressida, supra). And yeah I have found out how rare, about 4000 units between 71-74 worldwide. I've found three other people in the states that own them, a few in australia, and most in japan. One guy in the states has 3, so he single handedly owns most of them in north america lol, he has two coupes and a wagon...the coupe is the sexiest beast. In japan they have a nickname for it. Kujira which mean whale lol. the best part is, they were never labled as toyotas, just says "crown" so nobody can figure out what the hell it is..I haven't really driven it much yet, but the couple time I have it's gotten a shit load of attention. Right now I'm just waiting to get the rusted to shit gas tank back from the shop, then I'll insure it and start driving it a bit...Too bad I got this at the tail end of summer, cuz I ain't driving this thing in the off season.

Picture008.jpg

2371513_3_full.jpg

these are the wheels I would put on it if it wasn't for two small limitations...One a set is like 7 grand, and two I don't think the ever made them in 5 bolt

MMMMMM Sakuras, so sexy

sakura.jpg

I wan't something like that for it though, the super deep dish 13-14" Bosozoku style:D

2eDeYe;15850']Nice...:cool:

I for one love all old cars regardless ;)

Me to, I can respect any car who's owner does most of the work. No mater what brand of car the work is still tough, it takes commitment and motivation.