• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

epic now put the turbo stuff for the l series in a box and ship it to me and no one gets hurt :P

LOL...Seems lots of people are keen for L series turbo stuff, Another guy from cali asked if the turbo setup will be for sale as he is keen.

Man im gonna miss the L18, Even with the boost controller set to 25psi she still never went bang even pinging off its head and 7500rpm, Still no BANG!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i like that idea on turbo l18 and one fj20 turbo

Me too. :D

It got some rust but i spoke to a panel beater that lives near me when i was thinking of getting the other SSS welded up, He will weld rust up on weekends for cash so might have to see if he is still keen.

• 2 months later...

i just read this hole thread, not a very long one but still.

sweet ride man, any updates?

and yeah dont just part that other 610 2door. It looks like a project but still not something i would want to strip down and cut up.We dont seem to have a whole lot of 2 door 610s over here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice car. And good thinking on getting your own welding rig. It sucks throwing down the cash up front but it pays off in the long run to have a welder handy.

What kind of price do engines like the CA18DET and the FJ bring where you're at?

CA18t's are anywhere from 500-1500 depending on what comes with it, FJt's are around 1500-2000.

I got my fj20/ gearbox and almost everything to get it running for 1500.

• 4 weeks later...