My FJ20 turbo 610sss project

610SSS

Small update:

Posted a wanted ad on ozdat for a reversed 610 Xmember, Had a reply within hours and the Xmember is in my city. :)

Just waiting for the guy to remove the member from his rally car, Then i can start on installing the fj20.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ooh spattery :( try less wire speed and a touch more power :) have you got anything made of sheetmetal you dont like or want that you can weld on to practise?

you're aiming for a constant weld that while you're doing it should sound like it's sizzling like some bacon or sausages cooking

ooh spattery :( try less wire speed and a touch more power :) have you got anything made of sheetmetal you dont like or want that you can weld on to practise?

you're aiming for a constant weld that while you're doing it should sound like it's sizzling like some bacon or sausages cooking

I have some old 1600 doors iv be stuffing around with, Hopefully il get some gas soon.

• 1 year later...

WOW, Been over a year since i last posted in here. In that time iv moved into my house and have 1 610 in the garage. The other parts car is still stored at my parents house.

Been working on the body slowly and almost sold both 610's last year but couldnt let em go, Hopefully it will be running by the time im 30 :rofl: