Datsun Loco swapmeet at GIno in Laythrop Cali 16th May

the510keeper

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So that has been the bad joke, but my guys don't swim, never have, I was with stacie for 19 years and no kids, ha ha. I can have all the fun i want with out the headach.

So Brain do you need leafs or what, also Vicki and i have a place right down the street from Ginos. And a block from the bar. always a good time.

Vicki ... have a place right down the street ...a block from the bar. always a good time.

im always up for a good time ;) :thumbup:

so far its looks like im gonna make it up there for those leafs (DONT FORGET EM! :fu: ), possibly w/niel too.

This will be my celebration for my 22nd Birthday! I turn the clock over again on May 7th, and get to party it up on the 16th in the best fashion possible... Datsun swap meet style!

James, I'll see you Friday for the Round Table meet? Grats again on the wedding in advance!

Is this at a private residence?Who's Gino?

I might be coming down that way,as I need to

deliver some English Ford (Consul Capri) parts

to Nevada City,+ the 1300 pickup parts.

I'll probably be driving the '68 Ford F250.

- Doug

CARAVAN FROM SACRAMENTO TO LATHROP!!

Me - Boso Goon

Kelly (XeroX) - Carbon Fiber ATTACK! 4 door

Chris (NorCalDime) - HolyShitFitment 2 door

Kait (KA-Kait) - 240sx Chickvertible

Post up if you want to either start the caravan with us (if you're coming from the north, or are in the area), or if we'll be passing through your neck of the woods and want us to scoop you up on the way down!

We'll probably be leaving Sacramento around 9-9:30

CARAVAN FROM SACRAMENTO TO LATHROP!!

Me - Boso Goon

Kelly (XeroX) - Carbon Fiber ATTACK! 4 door

Chris (NorCalDime) - HolyShitFitment 2 door

Kait (KA-Kait) - 240sx Chickvertible

Post up if you want to either start the caravan with us (if you're coming from the north, or are in the area), or if we'll be passing through your neck of the woods and want us to scoop you up on the way down!

We'll probably be leaving Sacramento around 9-9:30

as i said earlyer im in castro vallie and think it would make for a better trip if there were other datsuns around

Matt, unfortunately Castro Valley is pretty far out of the way from Sacramento to Lathrop.

Instead of a straight shot down I-5 and exiting at Lathrop (about an hour drive from Sacramento), we'd have to take 80 to the Bay Area, then have to take 580 east toward Stockton/Lathrop area.

It'd be way fun to have you cruise with us, but unless either of us are going way out of our way, our paths won't meet until you hit Lathrop.