510 rear seat options

i kinda forgot about it, so much stuff to do, so little money to do it with LOL. I sent out a few emails today so we will see how much they want, if its under 150 it wouldnt be too bad i know you can get them for 200. I wish one would come into the shop i would mesure it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got back in the shop for a few minutes (it's currently 33 degrees in there, Brrrrrrr lol).

Here are some pics of the s14 style back seat sitting in my 510. It actually fits quite nice around the inner fenders. All that really needs to be done is, the bottom needs to be trimmed along the back (you can see it's a little overlapped) and the center in the front needs to be padded to match up with the tunnel. Since it's mostly all just foam, it'll be a piece of cake. Then just re-skin it to match my Momo's, and it'll be killer.

P1110002Small.jpg

P1110001Small.jpg

P1100999Small.jpg

I was at the pull apart when they brought in a 2nd gen celica. It had 16 inch black spoke wheels with a red lip! I almos shit my pants and went to grab the when a huge dude with a mohawk yelled I already got those! I wanted to hit him in the head with a wrench but instead I just said F$%k it and stripped the interior not knowing if it would fit......two front seats and rear newly reupholsterd in black burlap kinda material with red stitching. Brought it home and i fit perfect!!!!! Not sure if its origonal celica seats though....

P1010265-1.jpg

P1010666.jpg

P1010665.jpg

• 10 years later...