510 rear seat options

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to ref and not have a link, but the options for seating are wide. there is a guy on the realm who has audi a4 seats in the rear. I had some integra gsr* (not sure what model, a honda friend said gsr I think) from the PO. they look like they got trimmed a bit to get put in on the underside. I would say measure twice drop once :D

can the rear be fabbed so one could safely have the rear passengers strapped into a harness? :o

what do you mean harness?? like seat belt or like 4 point? and yes thats not hard.

I just dont really car for the bench style and want something a little more sporty ( I want bride front seats and the bench rear dosent really match lol)

what do you mean harness?? like seat belt or like 4 point? and yes thats not hard.

I just dont really car for the bench style and want something a little more sporty ( I want bride front seats and the bench rear dosent really match lol)

like a 4 point and more of a molded seat in the rear, and a cage with a removable cross bar if there are rear passengers.

The Tiburon seats are mine. Sorry the pics aren't very good, I'll try to take better ones once I have my struts back in and I can get the car out of the garage.

2003.hyundai.tiburon.20167723-E.jpg

They don't look nearly as benchlike as the original seat for example, it sits a little lower and feel really nice in the car. I had to do some trimming to get them around the wheel wells but other than that it was actually a pretty easy swap. I'm hoping that since they are basically just a giant piece of foam that they will make the car a little quieter too.

What about a pair of RX-8 seats, maybe those could be made to work?

5414-052-rear-seats-480.jpg

Ummmm red?

RearSeat.jpg

Edited by oe3
Post up some pics of yours

You posted the link to my seats on the realm. The look fine on my monitor at home but I noticed at work the pics look like ass so I assume they look like that for a lot of people. They are on a thread on here too somewhere.

• 7 months later...