Oregon/Washington coast Autocross THIS WEEKEND

csp54

Tax day giving you the blues???

Or maybe you got that return and now want to celibrate?

This weekend April 18-19 NWAA event #2 of 2009 Port of Ilwaco WA

All day Saturday open practice pay by the lap 2 different courses!!

Sunday Championship event #2 track opens @9 AM first car out by 10 AM

Great drive to the coast, least expensive autocross seat time in the North West.

Weather is supposed to be in the 70's both days!! lots of cool things to do and see besides autocross

Saturday night go karts in Long Beach??? :D

come on down and work off the weeks stress without breaking the bank

Edited by csp54
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone gonna be down there? If ya'll wanna meet up, look for a kid wearing a camo Toyota hat. Or look for the 720.

EDIT: Wohoo! That's some fun stuff right there. Thanks for talking me into running the 720. Great to meet datto510 (Erick) and who i'm assuming to be csp54. Sorry man, never got your name. Anyway, hope to see more of you out there tomorrow!

Edited by Nissan_Boy85
Anyone gonna be down there? If ya'll wanna meet up, look for a kid wearing a camo Toyota hat. Or look for the 720.

EDIT: Wohoo! That's some fun stuff right there. Thanks for talking me into running the 720. Great to meet datto510 (Erick) and who i'm assuming to be csp54. Sorry man, never got your name. Anyway, hope to see more of you out there tomorrow!

Good meeting you to CJ! Did you see my 521 on the way out of town?:lol:

Any pics? Was it right in the port of Ilwaco? I'm trying to think where they have enough pavement to do a rally.

Right at the port!

Here is a video of me a few weeks ago goofing off in the 521 at the port of Ilwaco. First one is a spinout.......:D

You should come on out!

th_DSCN0819.jpg

th_DSCN0826.jpg

Good meeting you to CJ! Did you see my 521 on the way out of town?:lol:

Yeah I saw it. Looks sick! That wagon's got some potential too.

Any pics? Was it right in the port of Ilwaco? I'm trying to think where they have enough pavement to do a rally.

Yeah, I got some pictures and video. Once I get back home I'll do a upload. It was right on the port.

Good to see you guys come out, just missed topping the miata in CSP, not bad for a 40 year old car on 8 year old tires!! If I had a set of R comps in 14 inch I would have had him, hes running new kumho v 710s on a miata with full Street prepared set up agants my old 2 liter on old azenis rt 215s and I came within 2 seconds on a 60 second course.

just wished we had MORE guys (and Gals) come out!!!!

Next event is MAY 16-17

Road trip???????

sorry i did make it steve my daughter had her opening softball game hopfuly i will make the next one.

ggzilla they do it at the boat launch down from jessy's fish co

Edited by freaky510
lol my avatar is at illwaco races

as long as we are on the subject our annual teen driver program will be saturday MAY 16th, while the kids will be in ground school (AM) we will be holding a practice course at the port, then from 10-3 we will conduct car control drills for the teen drivers, from 3-5 more practice runs then sunday regular autocross

Drivers school is open to all drivers from 16-21 cost is 15 bucks and INCLUDES entry to sundays autocross, will post up more about that later, but good time to get that son or daughter signed up, (or YOU if you qualify) and get in shape for the Canby autocross!! PLUS maybe save some lives down the road!!!!

• 3 weeks later...