Conflicker...are you ready??

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam and I was just starting to get the hang of this thing.

A couple years ago I didn't know how or want to know how to turn one of these evil boxs on! Now it looks like I have to buy another.

Gosh Darn It, Son of a Gun ......... Golly ..... Shucks .... Shoot

I have a Mac,will this affect me?

Might. Unlikely if you're not running any Microsoft programs though. Most Mac users do though. No one specifically programs stuff for macs because no one uses them. So they're technically a bit safer, security-wise.

He gets up slowly and walks into the spare room and closes the door, takes a extra deep breath and screams at the top of his lungs, Noooooooo Not the AAAAAAhhhhhhple Nooooooo

Comes back out and sits down calmly ...... just a hint of a twitch in his trigger finger and odd smile on his face ....

Don't you call me for internet tech support!

dont need it :fu:

I love my mac! I love my mac! Doin a mac dance, doin a mac dance.

me an mah macbook, doin the mac dance, all round my house, while surfing ratsun at the same time :lol:

its unlikely any one with updated virus software, and security updates will be affected. The guy is most likely going to keep control of Nigerian spam computer houses. The WORST thing I think he could even get away with is some sort of DDOS attack using all the zombied computers. Highly doubtful he'll have any notoriaty after april 1st though.

and yes you should get a mac. :D mac dance mac dance.

G4 Powerbook all the way!!!

My grandmother runs a tax and bookkeeping office and she is tripping out over this shit. She's been going around all week saying that no one gets online tomorrow and that the internet needs to be unplugged at the office. I remember the Y2K trip out. She must have spent $1000 in software, its all still in the boxes shrinkwrapped.

G4 Powerbook all the way!!!!

My foot rest at the desk is a HP POS.

Hahahaha....I remember the Y2K crap! I had a coworker who maxed out all his credit cards and hid a bunch of gas, weapons, and food in the woods. He was not going to be caught unprepared....but when nothing happened he was sooo pissed!!

He wouldn't talk to anyone for weeks... :lol:

Don't you call me for internet tech support!

APPLE IT BURRRRRRRRRNS! I find %95 of apple users that call into my job don;t know anything about their apple and give me an earful because of it. Its not my job to know how to guide my way around their apple product, its to give them the information to put on their apple.

As for consoles, I'll just leave that one alone... :P

Now if an apple user knows what they are doing they can be very good tools for media editing.. Though haven't kept up on the newer ones for such.

I use linux, its like driving a Datsun.. Runs well, half the crap doesnt work unless you fix it and cost little to nothing if not free.

Anybody remember The Magellan Virus of the early 90's?

Quick question for the computer IT people.

How does a person or a company get the source code for a virus?

Research the Magellan Virus. The only one that had a cure(source code) for it was Macaffee.

Macaffee got really popular fast back in the 90's.