Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like the tail light housing

not the tail lights or covers themselves but the metal around them,

like in this pic

http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00025rgw.jpg

the red metal that goes around

Would like the plastic gauge bezel too.

can you take a pic of the gauge cluster too please, i want to see if you have the clock or tachometer

thanks

i would like the tachometer please!

The plastic bezel is the gray bezel that goes over the gauge cluster, i think 2 screws hold it in up at the top

and then the tail light housing should have like 3-4 bolts holding it on (two of them are the same bolts that hold the rubber bumper for the tail gate)

Also, do you still have your door locks and keys? I am desperate for a set of those. Ignition lock/key tumble if you can get that out also

I dont know where the keys are to the locks i think they were different i never locked my doors so i never noticed they were different but i do have the iginition key/tumble shoot me a pm with ur offer i suppose. Everything i make from this is going straight into my 620 :)

I'm not sure on that year of truck but if you look at the ignition switch where the key is inserted, there might be some numbers. If so, that is the code for that ignition switch. A good locksmith will have a decoder manuel or card so they can cut you new keys..

Edited by 420n620
mis spelled

good point, i am already setup with the seller on this so i will still buy it from him and have an extra lock/key tumble.

am purchasing tach, plastic bezel, keys, and the tail light lense brackets.

i may think of some more stuff

I need the front, passenger side corner light w/lens, the front passenger side park lens, and the headlight/blinker switch assy. Let me know how much shipped to 71075. Do you have a paypal acct? i could put it in there or just send you a money order. Thanks, Dan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.