new guy 1974 710

Hi everyone, This is my third datsun, my first was a b210 that I had about 15 years ago, I had a 620 for a while about 10 years ago. Since then I've had lots of vintage american cars and one 77 toyota corolla. I've been wanting a 510 for a long time but never found one I really liked. recently I needed a daily driver so I ended up buying this. 1974 710, 62,000 original miles, receipts for everything from 1974 to 1999. L18,weber, pertronix, etc. I've had it a month and so far I have lowered it and driven the snot out of it. I have lots of future plans for it.

P3150127.jpg

P3150123.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FREAKING NICE MAN WELCOME YES I AM PSYCHED! I have a 1974 710 2 door Sedan...your is nice man. nice interior and it has a center consle and a tach...nice is all i can say. dude you should come down here i know 1 other 710 and a few up there!

Yes I believe the original owner was indeed a granny (I did not get it from the original owner), she kept an amazing collection of paperwork for this car, including the window sticker and her purchase contract. Yes this is the car from Napa.

Guest jaimesix

You Tube 160J / 710 drifting. Short movie, but no complaint! There are not many 710/160J clips around!!!!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Jaime._________________________________________________________

Edited by Phlebmaster
  • 1 month later...