Funny pics I have come across. Post yours!!!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

has anyone else had problems with windows continuosly opening after opening this? every program on my computer does it now!:mad:

Hmm, that shouldn't happen.

Didn't click on it though, I have a script installed in firefox that alerts me of rickroll links. :D

has anyone else had problems with windows continuosly opening after opening this? every program on my computer does it now!:mad:

yep, spyware or some shit... I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, but a lot of people got mad about that link. if it is there on purpose to infect computers, may that guy get caught masturbating and develop herpes of the butt.

yep, spyware or some shit... I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, but a lot of people got mad about that link. if it is there on purpose to infect computers, may that guy get caught masturbating and develop herpes of the butt.

dont worry, it was just a joke:p

when i clicked on it i got nothing, and i dont run antivirus software, so it may be something else