Cahoon520

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

search under "windshield 520" in the search box...:D

Not tryin to be a tool here..but I think it might help.:cool:

Best of luck man. I just had my 521 window repaired in a couple spots and I know it was good insurance...since they are hard to find and not cheap when you do.:blink:

• 1 month later...
try this

http://www.pilkington.com/The+Americas/USA/English/Automotive/AGR/Pilkington+Classics/default.htm

I got mine localally and find out the glass was ,made in Austrailia 200$installed

for a 521 truck

What was the name of the company you went through? I'm coming up with squat under 700 bucks. And it seems like everyone on here thats parting out a 520/521 is ignoring me.

It's been a long time since that came up. If I remember right...'aholic and I have both checked them and we thought they were the same. It seems the one guy that swore up and down they were different was in Australia....so maybe down there they are.

There's a 520 in the upullit on fosters right now....no clue what the window is like.

Actually, Mike, I measured the spare 521 windshield I have and the 520 one I have... 3/4" difference in width, which is more than the gasket can make up for. I will note that the 520 windshield I have is from a '66. When I measured my '68 520 windshield vs my '72 521 one, they come out the same.

Thanks 'aholic!! I couldn't remember the details. Maybe that's the difference.....the '66 is the odd one. '68 was the first year of the 521 as well....so they may have changed the dimensions of the 520 by then in preparation for the new model.

Be prepared to hear a $400-500 price(shipped). That's what I paid for the one I got from them a few years back. But, it's a brand new one waiting for the final build on Paula's 521 :) If I remember right....shipping was a big chunk of the price.