Ginger 2... my 68/71 510

I've been putting this off for a while but I gave her a valentines gift today so... :D This car was originally built for SCCA stock production racing, with a few 'tweaks' for stock modified thrown in :fu: :lol:

Just pics for now.

When I picked her up, she was resting next to a SWEET 4dr.

P9190661.jpg

P9190656.jpg

P9190662.jpg

P9190664.jpg

P9190665.jpg

Swapped the high beams for some merc amber fogs, and cleaned up some rusty spots. Added the 1600 OHC valve cover with elephant oil cap, and of course the R1 carbs (sound amazing and run flawlessly). I modded the taillights too, but its not visible except at night... I added dual filament bulbs the the outter housings so that BOTH taillights (inner and outter) come on with the parking lights, makes the car easier to see at night... other than that they function normally as stock.

PA280660.jpg

PA280661.jpg

PA280664.jpg

New shoes for valentines day! (originally I wanted the rota RBs, but could only get a color I didn't like) Konig Screech, 15x7 +15et, 195/50 tires, on stock struts and brakes, I also added a 1/4" spacer to the rear... not necessary but just cause I could. I am posting several angles for HAINZ since he inquired about the fitment of my new wheels.

PB270669.jpg

PB270674.jpg

PB270671.jpg

PB270672.jpg

PB270673.jpg

PB270675.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginger?....Really?........:lol:

Car looks awesome Joe! Come and pick up this crappy old truck and bring my dime back! :fu:

Good choice of wheels, I like them tons better than the RB's.

h2theizzo: No prob dude! My pleasure!

Edited by datto510