Really pisses me off

Iam getting sick of all the bull shit with people selling their crap on ebay. and using the forums to try to get top dollar out of it. If you want to sell your shit and be a fellow forum runner the give us the people you turn to when you want something (half the time its for free)a Price .fuck this log in to ebay and out bid some one it could be your friend or someone on the forum.I know ebay is somewhat safe for buying on the net but come on if you want to salel your shit offer it up for sale wait a week or 2 then put it on and Dont tell us about it. I know we alll love money and we all love our datsuns so lets show a little love to each other.(a little deadhead for ya lol)and be fair iam sorry if i pissed you off but:fu: u and :fu: ebay.

FREAKY

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got up on the wrong side of the floor today:glare: !!started my morning routine of coffee and parts search. and just found a bunch of ebay links:mad:. I like so sell off stuff when i can and i will only use ebay as a last ditch effort. Shit half the stuff i buy comes off craigs list(That why we started a sticky on it a idea i threw to plheb).I mean i would love to get 500 for a bumper but come on this is ratsun > now no offence but i think most of us here live pretty tight i know we do and love a good deal.And i thought the whole forum idea was to help each other out not try and rape us. I try to use the foum to keep my cars a live good advice and generaly a good deal.Hell half the people that stop buy end up leaving with more than they came for and still have cash in hand and a big smile on their face. It what its about for me. To keep the DATSUNS alive.This is not directed at anyone one inperticular(:confused:speling)i just hate the ebay link bullshit like mark said post a price and leave it at that if you cant the put it on ebay and shut the hellup about it stop fishing for bid we all know about ebay and iam sure we all do the search so we know about it we jusy dont want it , if we did you have a bid. and who realy gives a ratsun ass how many lookie lou's you got big :fu: deal .

You all have a nice day :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Im with you Brian! all the deals that i have made with you and others around here IMO have benifited both parties I mean shit man you bought wheels from me and hooked me up with a welded dif!!! i mean hell if thats not a good deal! i left with a huge Grin knowing that you were happy to get the stereo and the rims and i know i have a good pal out of the deal too bro :) Ill be back in the area the 5th and 6th ill for sure hit you up and try to get another beer.

As for listing parts on here, i have listed stuff on here and got no response then as soon as i say fuck it and through it on EBAY i get lots of people that want it WTF. When i did that atleast i hooked em up with the buy it now and practically free shipping so that they were getting a "ratsun deal" not an "EBAY RAPE YOU IN THE BUM BUM"

• 9 months later...

usually i avoid the used stuff on ebay... one guy has been trying to sell a dash cluster for a 720 for over a year now...... wont take less than like $65... hmmm "you know how many complete 720s i have taken home for less than $65" sorry no sale. On the other hand the new stuff seems very reasonable to me... even 510 stuff