What happened to HybridZ?

240ADAM

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
So I tried to go on to hybrid this morning and when I click the link I gets nothing! I need info from there, whats going on?

lol yeah i did the same thing but i got this...

You have been banned for the following reason:

7 day timeout to cool off...

Date the ban will be lifted: 03-24-2009, 07:00 PM

funny thing, must be something wrong with the server...

I hate HybridZ, and I'll tell you why.

Yes, there IS a HUGE amount of info there.

You can find almost anything you need.

However,the admin and a few people act like they are Infallible gods who know everything. And don't you DARE say other wise. Bunch site fascists, who couldn't learn anything new, or take correction if their life depended on it.

Don't you DARE disagree with what THEY SAY, or THINK, or (GASP! The HORROR!) prove them wrong.

I have several times proved several of them either dumb, totally hypocritical, or straight wrong.

All it got me was a bunch of site groupies in an uproar, personally attacked by admin, and banned.

1) I quoted a Ford book, concerning head design (I used the term semi-quench), and was berated, even though it wasn't my term.

I was an unknown, outside of the "IN" crowd. So I couldn't POSSIBLY know wtf I was talking about, there is no such thing.

Well ef you anyways, dumb cattle, #1.

2) They "claim" to frown upon "bench dyno" guesses of HP (if you are not part of the "IN" crowd, anyways).

Yet some a-hole over there(TonyD), because he had a huge fan base of internet groupies at HybridZ,

made a claim that a 100% untested new casting for a Z intake WILL make more power than anything else before it N/A.

I called him out on it, and there was an uproar towards me. Well ef you anyways, dumb cattle, #2.

3) I HATE the G-nose. It's way over hyped, expensive, and fucking hideous like a nurse shark or cat fish.

That SAME fucking idiot(who MANY over there act like they can't WAIT to run over and blow him) was yelling I was wrong, even though I linked to the thread of wind tunnel tests at hybridz that PROVE the g nose is LESS aerodynamic than the stock Z. Moron claimed the very simple for even idiots to comprehend drag coefficient numbers needed "interpretation" or some other horse shit like that. Well ef you anyways, dumb cattle, #3.

4) Then, a certain admin was maliciously changing my sig, and profile, and my words, at my expense. I told some lawyer friends about it, showed 'em what was happening, and they were pretty pissed.

I just let it slide, though.

I was banned for my knowledge twice, and haven't bothered to make a 3rd profile.

Self righteous, small minded, hypocritical, dishonorable, Douche bags.

Needless to say, FUCK THEM.

If I didn't love my Z so much, I'd sell it.

Predominantly the Z owners overall have a nasty tendency to be

clueless morons, totally, misguidedly convinced, they are "all that, and more".

When they really just need their ass beat once or twice.

Knock some humility and respect into their thick skulls.

Edited by agentalpha

You again?

I don't say ANYTHING that I can't prove, or back up. If I'm wrong, so be it.

Just because you couldn't convince me you are smarter than me and I should agree with you doesn't make me a hypocrite.

I still will make a head for the L6.

And all you did was prove the stock KA outflows a ported P90.

Go stalk someone else.

If you need encouragement, I'll throw a stick for you to chase.

Edited by agentalpha

Amazing lol, truly. Can kma about the panties too. I said 2 words, "glass houses" when someone bitches and moans about the same behavior they themselves exhibit that's a honest and fitting response. The thread was a question about site availability not an excuse to rant like always. I happen to have friends on hbz too, part of said "in crowd" not to mention tony d an innovator,being bashed without any provocation at all. So do me a favor and save the kid bullshit. Aren't you younger then both us anyway Skib? lol

Edited by 72240z

Predominantly the Z owners overall have a nasty tendency to be

clueless morons, totally, misguidedly convinced, they are "all that, and more".

When they really just need their ass beat once or twice.

Knock some humility and respect into their thick skulls.

Pot meet Kettle...