1953 Chevrolet Pickup Truck

aimee.zhao007

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last summer I was tripping through Coeur d'Alene Idahoho. Stopped to get some breakfast on Sunday morning and waited for fifteen minutes to get a table. This guy rolled up and I had to go talk to him. He was so stoked that somebody was interested in his truck he told me stories and showed it off for me to snap some pics for my best friend who has old Chevys.

Can't think of this guys name now but he bought this truck new and has lived in town all his life. It looks better in person than the photos.

DSCN5613.jpg

DSCN5614.jpg

DSCN5615.jpg

DSCN5616.jpg

DSCN5617.jpg

DSCN5618.jpg

So it ain't a Datsun, but we are all car guys on some level. I dig this ratty old Chevy in Alameda, but I bet you could roll down any street over in that neck of the woods and see whooped old cars and trucks that are still daily drivers. I have a guitar player friend that lives in the ghetto in Oakland and I used to drive up East 14th through San Leandro from Hayward all the time to rehearse. You wouldn't necessarily want to drive a new car over there unless you are packing. :P