75 & 77 datsun 710 wagons

ok i have a 1975 and 1977 710 wagon. selling both of em together. gotta get rid of some stuff so theymade the list. the 75 is silver and runs. the 77 is yellow and isn't running, it need a new carb i think. both are automatics and have the 20L motors. the silver one got wrecked but still drives. i have extra doors, hood, intakes,, a 4 speed tranny. a set of solid aluminum rims. could make one really cool [img][/img]goon! so $1200 bucks or best offer. kenny

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the 610 is no longer. i suck on the computer, i can't figure how to get the pics on here. if anyone could put my craigslist ad on here that would be cool. its in the Portland craigslist. somebody make me an offer so i dont have to parts these out!

Damn it, I have $500 cash and would buy them right now but you are so far away as usual.

I hear you. Finding Datsun stuff is a bitch in Alabama. I've been looking for a nice car to put my engine and trans in for a while now.

If you get sick of looking for parts for that wagon of yours, I'll buy the body. :D

I hear you. Finding Datsun stuff is a bitch in Alabama. I've been looking for a nice car to put my engine and trans in for a while now.

If you get sick of looking for parts for that wagon of yours, I'll buy the body. :D

Cant sell just the body, have to go with everything. I only need the driveshaft to make the swap complete. Its literally only a few straight days to be done. Havent decided if I will tear the JDM L18 apart and rering it with all new bearings and gaskets or just throw it in as is.

• 3 weeks later...

All I need is the driveshaft. Just wrap it in cardboard, stick a label on it(actually the shipping place does that anyway) and send it out. Could probably use the trans crossmember also as a back up in case the one I have doesnt work. Once I get the driveshaft my swap is complete as far as parts. Get me a price shipped to 35747 and I'll see if its feasible.

just thought I'd put my 1.5 cents in, the 77 doesn't necessarily have the cali smog stuff if it was made for sale outside of cali. I only know this because my 77 710 (my first and favorite datto :D) was made for sale in washington and has no catalytic converter, also since I live in Oly I don't have to pass smog tests to drive (yay)

as far as parts go if you are willing to part it out I would make the trek to pick them up, depending on how far away it is of course, finding parts for my goon is becoming increasingly difficult and as such I don't mind a little road trip now and again :cool:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.