75 & 77 datsun 710 wagons

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the silver one does drive, runs real good actually just the frontend is all messed up. The yellow one is solid but for the surface rust on that front fender. It ran until i pulled the intake and exhaust maniflod off. It had a real bad exhaust leak or something.

• 4 weeks later...
A friend of mine is willing to go with mi (using his pick-up truck and trailer).

Which one has the best interiors (do you have pictures?). How much you want for it?

Thx.

If you buy one, how much will you sell the driveshaft and crossmember for? If you want to sell those parts.

Good luck with that, he'll probably charge you 100 bucks to get them back. Been better off parting them out yourself and made some cash. Post back here or PM me if you have any luck with getting anything back, or give me the name, number, or e mail of the guy that bought them from you. Maybe he will sell them to me.

• 2 weeks later...

He just started doing the motor swap from the silver one to the yellow one and then he is getn rid of the silver one. I have like 10 other rigs is why i didn't bother partn em out. Sometimes you just got get rid of shit! It would of been cool to make a nice one out of the 2 tho, hopefully my buddy that has em will! The driveline on the automatics is a one peice, for some reason i thought it was a 2 peice. o well, i will still try to get it. later guys

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.