75 & 77 datsun 710 wagons

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there a passenger side mirror option for the 710?

I don't think there was, but then again I'm limited in my knowledge of the options by what the factory sales brochure from '77 tells me. I wish I knew more about them, maybe someday someone brilliant can make a time machine out of a z-car and we can go back to the good ol' days (I figure a z-car is cooler than a delorean anyday :D) and see first-hand, either that or someone who was alive back then might know.

Anyway I'd be happy to buy the wagons off of you, sadly though I would need a bit of time to get the moolah together, unless you're interested in part trade or payments or something like that. I would also need to get rid of some of my trucks to make room, hopefully the trucks will be leaving sometime this week, I'll let you know.

Oh and if I do get them and part one of them out, I'll make sure you get the driveshaft/x-member this time mark z28, sorry for not getting you those from my last parts goon, I had to sell the whole thing to a guy up the street, I was actually kind of glad he got it, he painted it joker purple and black and drives it past my house now and again, another goon on the road is always a good thing in my book :)

Edited by 77kermit
Guest jaimesix

I would take a couple interior parts, like the air duct ( large one under the glove box ). Need the shifter rubber boot/cover ( under the vinyl cover there is a rubber cover, I need that one!!!) and the vinyl top boot/cover if in fair shape.

The dash clock, mine is broken/not working. Probably that one does not work too, but if in one pice, I will have it repaired, so I need not get mine off the dash untill I have a repaired one!

If a grille is in good shape, I will take it.

Thanks.

Jaime._________________________________________________________

speeking of 710's, i may have a freebie avalable this month minus engine, front doors, title . its a junker. but still alot of parts. my uncle was storing my extra vehicles for me but got an offer on his place he couldn't refuse. i don't have room at myplace. so if no one wants it, its getting scrapped along with all the other datsuns there. can't save them all.

Guest jaimesix
speeking of 710's, i may have a freebie avalable this month minus engine, front doors, title . its a junker. but still alot of parts. my uncle was storing my extra vehicles for me but got an offer on his place he couldn't refuse. i don't have room at myplace. so if no one wants it, its getting scrapped along with all the other datsuns there. can't save them all.

I need some air duct pieces ( fresh air ducts ) for my 710. Let me know if you want to scrap it. Also, if still there, the rubber boot ( under the vinyl boot at manual shifter )

I will send you a diagram of the plastic air ducts I need, small stuff. Dash pad would be nice if still nice.

Let me know.

Jaime._____________________________________________________

Is it an automatic trans car?

Guest jaimesix
:confused: I'm looking for a cheap way to transport the car from OR to NV any suggestions?????

Do trains transport vehicles???

Jaime._____________________________________________________-

I need the front lower valence and passenger front fender off the 75 710. Greyhound would be the best way to ship any large items. The Grey hound station nearest me is in Fredericksburg Va. Let me Know if you are parting out and how much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd love to buy these, For some reason I really want a Datsun goon. But due to being jobless right now I'd have to get rid of my 620. I was wondering dose the silver goon drive or is it too messed up? Also the Yellow goon, hows the rust on it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.