anyone know what this is?

so i like to think ahead, and plan stuff out a little sometimes. im thinkin about where all the stuff thats mounted on the fenderwells can go when i bag the truck. so i was lookin at the passenger side, and theres relays, and the voltage regulartor. and then theres this other box with a little window on the end.

heres a couple pics...

0123091401.jpg

0123091401a.jpg

what is this?

also, whats the relay thats almost right above it for? its got 4 wires comin off the bottom that make into 2 wires that have eye connectors on the ends. they look like grounds, but they just connect to the relay.

any help would be great! thanks.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

late 76 retitled as 77 before it was sold! :D lol

my truck was made in 7/77 so i doubt it was a late 76 an retitled.. my buddys 7/77 truck also had it. BUT ya never know, tweekers did own my truck before me, and my trucks more or less 2 trucks.. wouldnt suprise me if they swapped it in from an older truck, the hood 1 fender cowl and bed are orange.. cab an doors an 1 fender are blue, cab matches frame, same with dash, except my buddys was all origional.. its really hard to say with these old trucks some times.. never know if some factory worker put something on he didnt need to.. or maybe some tweeker thought it was cool an hooked it up lol..

lmao @ zip ties..

Picture006-3.jpg

dont mind the shit i had to do to make the hood line up lol

Edited by lynchfourtwenty