Bleach's Datsun 620 gallery, now online

Bleach

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

crazy....the yellow/purple kc pic #27 (modified) is in my town right now...and it's beat down too. So sad, I could tell it used to be a nicer truck.

Bleach, I would like to send you some pics I don't have in the galleries here. I never got around to putting them up. Let me know where I can send them.

crazy....the yellow/purple kc pic #27 (modified) is in my town right now...and it's beat down too. So sad, I could tell it used to be a nicer truck.

(no spaces) bleach garage at yahoo dot :P

I took those pics of the yellow/purple truck myself. It was for sale in Federal Way where I used to live. I saw it around a few times. Never saw it after early 2006... about the same time my truck was gone.

I took those pics of the yellow/purple truck myself. It was for sale in Federal Way where I used to live. I saw it around a few times. Never saw it after early 2006... about the same time my truck was gone.

It's always dirty when I see it, but it doesn't look well taken care of. I thought it might have been an old show truck or something because of the mods/paint.

• 3 months later...
Added one more. A blue kingcab that the owner emailed pics to me just over 4 years ago! :D Finally posted them up. Procrastination at its finest...

also found two more pics of the pink BMW truck and added those.

http://www.bleachgarage.com/feature07.html

xbluekingcab_09.jpg

These are awesome pics... It was worth the 4 year wait.. Haha!