Pics of after flipping the springs and trimming the fenders :)

Llittle_Llama

I had something else to say, but I guess it wasn't approved. So, I will say that it doesn't make any sense. I can see you want to do something, but sometimes it's best not to. With all due respect, put them back so we can all feel safe to drive again. (que in JAWS music)

have you not read my fucking thread?!? I only said i dont drive it like 23409u2309u fucking times, i am getting it notched not to drive but so it will be that much closer to being bagged.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, since when have i been driving this damn thing?!?

I DO NOT DRIVE THE TRUCK, THIS WAS ONLY DONE TO GET AN IDEA OF HOW IT WOULD LOOK AND TUCK, THATS ALL NOTHING ELSE. I DON'T GO DRIVING IN IT, HAS 10 FEET OF DRIVE TIME ON IT SINCE IT WAS DONE!!!

Than why even bother to mention your bendehados. Now I can see why some people give you crap. Im sure that took at least an hour or so to do. I assume it was drive able, and now it isn't. Why? Hey, fess up. You know you took it out last night. Why else would you do that. Friday night, nothing to do, what you going to do. Let's just see. Who saw this car on the street this weekend? 10 feet of BS. I thought your ride was kool already. A mild drop was fine, but it looks like its headed for abuse. You're one interesting character. At least you're entertaining. Keep up the good work. You make me laugh.:lol:

man, it is impossible for you to be nice. yeah we get the point 'you aint gonna drive it'. you dont have to make an ass out of yourself. i would think you would listen to some of the people on here and heed their instruction, so you dont hurt other people and prolly yourself too.

:rolleyes:

man i have been tryin soooooooo hard to stay out of this thread but i just dont think i can doit anylonger..... i really think he should put the rear suspension back to stock and sell the truck before he fucks it up any more... from what i see he doesnt have the skills or funds or tools needed to complete this project, im not tryin to be an asshole but as a fellow 620 guy i cant help but feel sorry for this poor truck that he's molesting... sry dwnshfter but i think u should just call it quits put it back to stock an sell it... in all of ratsun i have never seen 1 person ask so many questions and then not even bother to take the advice...

theres my .02

as a person dwnshfter is an ok guy, i just dont think he has what it takes to be a datsun owner tho..

man i have been tryin soooooooo hard to stay out of this thread but i just dont think i can doit anylonger..... i really think he should put the rear suspension back to stock and sell the truck before he fucks it up any more... from what i see he doesnt have the skills or funds or tools needed to complete this project, im not tryin to be an asshole but as a fellow 620 guy i cant help but feel sorry for this poor truck that he's molesting... sry dwnshfter but i think u should just call it quits put it back to stock an sell it... in all of ratsun i have never seen 1 person ask so many questions and then not even bother to take the advice...

theres my .02

as a person dwnshfter is an ok guy, i just dont think he has what it takes to be a datsun owner tho..

man i was trying to figure out a way to putt it as nicely as you just did

get lost, u have 5 fucking posts, tell u what man, why dont u do a search on my name... find ALL the posts i've posted.... Then tell me im an asshole... ok ? sound good? if u can find 5 posts of my over 2000 of me bein an asshole to someone i will admit to it an declaire you the winner! until then dont butt in u dont know us, we dont know u an your a non factor.. btw this doesnt count against me in the asshole contest..

Actually search for dwnshftrs posts and you will understand ;)

...and lynch you are an asshole :fu:

In all honesty, it's his truck he can do what he wants. Sounds like he wants see what it'll look like dumped and then have someone 4 link it for him. Sounds ok to me as long as he's not out driving it around, which he says he isn't.

dwnshftr... you should think about consolidating all your threads into one big project thread. Might be an entertaining read :lol:

:lol: :fu: lol

yea he said he wont drive it an i believe him which is why i didnt mention it.. i just think he's goin over board.. if he wants to bag it he should just take it an have it done... beebani's truck is sick, an i can see why dwn wants to bag his... but beebani had the time/tools/skills/funds to doit...

if dwnshfter gets this thing bagged and road safe an he starts driving it i will give him the biggest :fu: anyones ever seen.. but until then stop cutting the truck up! :lol:...

OMG. Rusty, that was funny. I'm sorta new to the board and all dwnshifter talks about is baggin' his truck. Fuck, just do it already and get it over and then shut the fuck up!! All he ever says is "Im gonna bag it next week" well that's been going on for months. Put up or shut up.

OMG. Rusty, that was funny. I'm sorta new to the board and all dwnshifter talks about is baggin' his truck. Fuck, just do it already and get it over and then shut the fuck up!! All he ever says is "Im gonna bag it next week" well that's been going on for months. Put up or shut up.

ummm, parts are expensive, i have 4 bags, an air compressor, and all the line now, all i need now is the notch and 4 link. It will be bagged soon enough, but i live off of my VA check and my national guard check.....both together are under 1000 a month, im doing the best that i can man.

ummm, parts are expensive, i have 4 bags, an air compressor, and all the line now, all i need now is the notch and 4 link. It will be bagged soon enough, but i live off of my VA check and my national guard check.....both together are under 1000 a month, im doing the best that i can man.

i hope ya dont take my rant too seriously dwn, i didnt know all that stuff you had already... just before u start cutting things man think smart... if u dont wanna ask something cause your embarassed.. run it through me first i will tell u if its worth asking... i could have told u how to roll the fenders with out plyers or cuttin them..

i know how it is bein broke, i am a house wife.. taking on projects is a serious matter and i often find my self overwelmed but i just try to take things 1 step at a time.. anyways.. cant wait to see it bagged an road safe.. :fu:

is cool lynch :D i knew you meant no harm. I have not posted in awhile cause iI have not been working on the datto and didn't want to bench race anymore. I know i have been "talking smack" about bagging it, but it will be done soon :) only issue now is i got my orders to go to AIT again. I'm leaving the 20th of feb, and it's either drive the datto or the firebird. the plan I have is to either wait till i get back in a few months (for some reason the school is split into 3 parts, part one there, two home online, and part three there) so if I don't do it before I leave I will when i get back and have $$. If I wait till then, i will most likely back half it like i was planning and then do a nice bag on bar setup :) or I might just notch it now and 4 link it and no back half. Ok, for those of you that know this stuff, is there a good reason to back half the truck or is it all for looks? I am pretty happy with the way the frame looks and have no problem spending a weekend with a grinder cleaning the frame and painting it, so if not I will just 4 link it and no back half.

personaly i would put the rear to stock on the truck an drive in (better on gas) and then save up for the proper bar / bag job..

well not stock but not with only 2 leafs lol jus stock leafs an then ur blocks.. your trucks tight lots of people think so.. but we think it would be cooler if done correctly.. :)

all this commin from a guy whos impatient lol <---

:fu: