steam/xfire/xbox live accounts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I was never a big fan of the multiplayer on 4, COD2 and MW2 are badass :cool:

haven't play Multi on cod4. getting mw2 now, we shall see.

I was however a beta tester for Crysis, you got 1 level and it was online play only. that is a badass game!

Yes, Microsoft definitely is able to some how detect if your console is modded. I ran every percation possible and they still got me. Rumor is that undectable firmware is in the works.

But HUGO STIGLITZz will be back soon :fu:

i just tried to add you and it says you dont exists........i might have typed it in wrong or it might be part of your ban

From what I've heard, Microsoft is going to make it so that if you have a modded 360 it will basically change all your lines of code in the box to 1's when you log into live...don't know if it's true, but that's pretty hard core..lol

Skib, I did a Bre 510 too. I'm gonna get on your storefront tonight and check your stuff out.

Ill stick em up there, the 240z is complete down to the smallest sponsor stickers :D and the 510 is just missing a few small sponsor stickers. For the most part there exact replicas.

From what I've heard, Microsoft is going to make it so that if you have a modded 360 it will basically change all your lines of code in the box to 1's when you log into live...don't know if it's true, but that's pretty hard core..lol

:lol: its going to be like Live Free or Die Hard. Theres going to be a tiny amount of C4 rigged up in your hard drive and when you try and log in with it modded its going to self destruct :D