OEM Header 4-2-1 (Wa) $65

Guest nateoneel

Guest nateoneel

After finding the right header in seattle area I no longer have the need for this square port OEM header. I'm selling it for the price of what the other guy want for his header plus shipping. This way I break even.

This is a 4-2-1 stock header with no smog ports and it has cooling fins on it. I do not have the gasket or bolts that connects the down pipe to the manifold. It was pulled for a datsun 620 truck with torsion bars and a U67 head. So fitment won't be a problem for a 620 truck. The down pipe is almost perfect. The surface rust you see can be almost wiped off with your hand. I don't want to sell them seperatly. (downpipe and mani)

thanks for your time,

nate

DSCN5989.jpg

DSCN5988.jpg

DSCN5991.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Yup! You're right. Did not know that. Nice source for Z engine EFI, 6" rods/ and flat top pistons. Hmmm. I guess they had to find more uses for them by offering a Mileage option on the '84-'86 720 using the Z20S.

Didn't get them in Canada but did get the CA20.

looks like the pipe that came off a twin cam na hyundai, aka mitsubishi engine.

I will voutge that thing is for a fwd vehicle.

He seems to like to threaten to beat people up because he sold them a piece of shit part that has no relevance to what it was suppose to be for, a 620.

Maybe you should just give him back his money? you can come ebat me up too because I hate assholes who sale people shit and like about it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.