SR...agian!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i have, but what ever solo sos un hijodeputa en la carrera de la vida. ande chale verge a la puta que te dio vida hijodelegranputa. I will show you guys wrong. you guys seriously are trying to see minority fail. btw its your choice to respond
Man, you are a tool. Why would anyone here WANT you to fail? And WTF does race/nationality/language have to do with anything?

Engine, Brakes, Suspension.
Brakes are highly dependent on suspension, wheels on suspension and brakes, ability to accelerate (engine) and stop on wheels, brakes, and suspension, etc etc so on and so forth.

A lot of guys confuse telling it like it is with "wanting you to fail." Besides, anyone "wanting you to fail" has no bearing on you failing or not. People suggesting you are going to fail because of X, Y, and Z just happen to be correct a lot of the time - that's not "wanting you to fail," that's reality.

well damm no one understands me or belives me or belives in me. this is negative. race doesnt anything to do with it. but i can understand give me a hard time but you guys are going over the line. im trying to learn but i get backlashed from someone who doesnt want to help.

yes i have, but what ever solo sos un hijodeputa en la carrera de la vida. ande chale verge a la puta que te dio vida hijodelegranputa. I will show you guys wrong. you guys seriously are trying to see minority fail. btw its your choice to respond

"U are a son of bitch in the career of life so go fuck ur mom that gave u life u son of the great bitch"

Thats the loose translation according to my spanish 3 and having been part of 5% white to 85% spanish in hs lol. In case anyone was wondering.

Just one more in a long list of things that show what a fucking idiot kid you are. Good job.

Stupidity knows no race either so get over it.

listen dude your book wont translate the true meaning. im sorry i said it but damm no one has any faith in me. now how am i an idiot. explain to me that. please.
What is to have faith in? You're suggesting dropping your car off at a shop along with $12,000 and saying "do it" while having no real idea of what you want done or what is going to be done.

I didn't use a book or any translator. I used my knowledge of spanish. If your going to say it has a significantly different meaning your a liar as well as dumb.

Why? Because you have some of the most knowledgeable datsun folk giving you advice and not only have you not taken a single piece of it but actually continued down the same path asking the same shit as if it was never given. Thats why I said and stand by that this is all 17yo bullshit and pointless to boot.

yea the thing i said it is an old Nicaraguan, saying from the 1900s. Do you know what a Nicaragua is? (no offense) You wont find it in history books or anything like that. Its a saying. The workers who were also fighters agianst the Americans, wouls say this which would inspire the other to think there is a light ahead, hoping the Americans to die in front of there mother. It gets deeper but that enough history.

I have taken the advice. How can you tell me i havent.

Are you going to go to Jccs next year?

This thread is a fine example of why I think this forum needs some sort of change.. ughh

List out what you are going to do. A fine example is the first post of my first 510 build thread. For the uninitiated, that thread has an id of 15. Meaning it was the 15th thread posted on this forum. Some of us have been doing this datto shit for a while. We can and WILL actually help ANYONE who is helping themselves and needs input, advice, or cheering up!

Keep your fucking racist shit to yourself. Enough said on that.