Blue Lake ( The Final Show)

Sunday August 11th, will be the final year of the Blue Lake Datsun show.  We have had fun putting this show on for many years now ( almost 40).  But after people passing in our club, we honestly dont have the help to put it on anymore.   This will be a scaled back show with less awards, but we will have a very big Raffle this year.  Our money will be donated from our club as well to Wounded Warrior.  I will post more information on the time of the show as we get closer ( should be 10am as usual).   But I hope to see a good turn out for the last year of our show.  We thank everyone for helping us go as long as we have, and it has been fun!  

• Like 4
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This forum post on Ratsun is usually the source of information.

Blue Lake Park, east of Portland Oregon

$5 parking fee at the gate (paid to the park staff)

Other fee to enter the Datsun show

10:00am start time

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I am not on here much, Work keeps me pretty busy anymore.  This Sunday everyone, as Bleach stated 10AM start time.  We have a ton of hotwheels and stuff for our Raffle this year that we have been holding onto for years now.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey been a minute since I've logged in but I'll be heading to blue lake if anyone is in need of some parts maybe something specific please let a brother know! Looking forward to seeing you guys there 🤙 also I mainly use Instagram so if you have one you can add me @kerleybird thanks in advance! Can't wait to see the turn out! 😎