Ebay: JDM L-series 4-cyl FI intake manifold F/S (not mine, friend of mines?)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the JDM L18E intake manifold. It mounts like the EFI L6 intakes - one bolt between the two carb style intake bolts. This is because the injectors are in the place of those bolts so that they can fire directly into the intake valve. If you want more photos, look at my first 510 build or heirfaus' 510 build.

This intake is not for a performance engine. Any disbelief, ask herifaus. This is good for a non performance EFI install.

Ron (the guy selling it) is a good guy. I paid $300 for the one I had. This is one piece of the EFI puzzle for an L series. It is NOT cheap, but oh so worth it :D

Keep in mind, you will have to find a solution to the throttle. You will notice from the pictures the linkage is missing, as well as EGR cover plate, PCV valve, various nipples, fast idle valve, cold start injector, regular injectors and installation hardware, TPSwitch. All can be sourced from a 280zx.

****** You will have to make a fuel rail

Edited by heirfaus
I have been drooling on that one for a bit. I really wish Santa would forget all the bad shit I did this year...:rolleyes: Bolts directly to some w53 model heads. Theres your easiest route to a turbo L motor...

This is an EFI manifold. An EFI or turbo L series is not "easy" :D It is EXPENSIVE!

I was high bidder...

Well, not exactly. When a local gentleman brings the 'buy it now' price, in cash, to my doorstep, the logical thing for me to do is cancel rather than make him go through the paypal crap. I didn't see the point in the 'formalities' (nor the fees). The result is the same either way, yes?

Apologies for any misunderstanding.

Ron Tyler

Yes, when I saw that ad, i thought whomever uses "Buy Now" is going to get it. I sold my A14E manifold for $200 cash, but one has *never* been for sale on eBay as far as I know, it is even more rare that the L20B-E manifold. They are good manifolds for stock-level performance but smoother and more fuel-efficient than a stock carburetor. Not a high-performance part.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.