Front Differential Bushings

Anyone have a lead on the bushing that holds the front

differential on a 83 4x4? It is also the same bushing as the mustache bar. Part 55476-U7600 I’ve found a couple that seem close in size but not exact matches. AP1GczO-Z5qEwRQqy48shwGmKg2AXKay2DoWSuga

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38930-18W00 is the insulator assembly. This is not just the rubber but the part that holds it as well. This part bolts to the front of the differential.

The thing you call the mustache bar is sold as an assembly also with rubbers included.

40 minutes ago, jxb003 said:

Part 55476-U7600 I’ve found a couple that seem close in size but not exact matches.

I cannot find this Nissan part at all are you sure of the numbers?? See 610 below...

The 610 mustache bar rubbers are 55476 U9600

The 510 mustache bar rubbers are 55476-U0100

I think my part number is correct? Assuming they are original.I’ll do some searching for the entire assembly but just a quick search it shows to be discontinued as well.

AP1GczMTlp6Z3lhtFzQD6FOhWSBAAGWDVg1gAa-bAP1GczPyQAUFJxaNcR3-XEcMBh0bqzR_EO-e_BkQAP1GczO8RUjTce3Ps8D22Lh2n8KQDhG-ASsAsssu

If you can't find OEM or replacement bushings, try doing a google search for energy suspension universal or generic bushing guide pdf. I know it's out there, I just don't have a link. If you find this page, you can search poly bushings by dimension. They also have sleeves listed by dimension.

Try this. It's not as complete as it could be, but it does havea universal section - https://prothane.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/PROTHANE_Catalog-15_9-11-19.pdf

Also, page 11 and 12 - https://teamenergysuspension.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/2017_August-ES_Catalog.pdf

image.thumb.png.2dcd688f15fa279aaec0226913328728.png

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Another option is to pull them off another 4x4.

BTW the 720 transfer case also had bushings.

Datzenmike. Don’t talk about more bushings. Giving me anxiety. I’m still on the front. A-arms. Differential etc. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, jxb003 said:

Datzenmike. Don’t talk about more bushings. Giving me anxiety. I’m still on the front. A-arms. Differential etc. 

Yeah warm up on those before you hit the LCA arm bushings. You will wonder if the truck is worth it after the first one.

• Like 1