Clean 73 620 in spokane $550

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cheg if you want me to take a look at it for you i will, you since i live here and all :D... I also drive to tacoma every month if this little truck would make it i could take the long way down to portland as long as you give me a ride up to tacoma

If anyone is interested in this truck i went and looked at it. CHEG is no longer interested. here are some pictures

1fd1271g93o03p33l28cbeac60e70c9691460.jpg

IMG00028.jpg

IMG00029.jpg

I went and looked at it and it has a little body damage, nothing to bad really didnt see any rust showing through, the floor boards seem solid the floor mats were frozen down haha. the engine super clean and looks like someone just put it in. L20b U67 head webber downdraft. If someone from the west side wants it I drive to tacoma every month and can bring it over if the price is right. I would like to go through it a bit before i drive it that far just to make sure i wont break down... let me know Its one hell of a nice truck.

From looking at the core support in those pics, i am pretty sure that it is not a 73. It has the later core support for the larger radiator.

Just thought that it should be brought up, because this could be indicating a title/registration problem.

Other than that, probably worth close to the asking price.

yeah i'm sorry 510er i didnt mean to get you all upset about it i couldnt find any information on what to do with an abandoned car and i dont know how to do all that stuff and i'd be willing to learn but it would be a hastle to pick it up. sorry i had to bail

Edited by cheg

Not looking like a 73. Not only the core support and rad r dif but so is the brake booster. The stock 73 is smaller. Also the location of the washer bottle. 73 is on the core support. Luv that paint job:D

Whats the body damage, when I saw it it looked CLEAN, Also what tranny does it have 4 spd, 5 spd, DL??? Also did you buy this thing?

Im not interested, I just picked up that blue 72/74/76 that ended up being a 73 one that was in post falls with a tool box for my brother... it ended up being a friggin fiasco. This looks like a better deal.

When you pop the hood Ill bet it looks a bit like christmas with all that red and green.

No i havent bought this yet with the weather being insane i have worked a few cash jobs to make some extra money, also the Owner has been pretty busy as well.

As far as the body damage there are a few dents in the box and a couple scattered around.

I didnt check to see if it was a 4 or a 5 speed but its a stick obviously

As far as the years go i dont know a thing about the trucks if i bought this it would be mainly because its a strong runner. It fired up cold with out pumping the pedal or any coaxing in 10 degree weather and heated up really quick (i popped the hood prior to starting and felt how cold everything was).

Like i said about the engine, someone just put a bunch of work into the motor its super clean and im told it was just rebuilt but i dont know how anyone would know that since it was abandoned... but what ever:fu:

All in all i think its a good buy, IMO the webber and engine are worth 500 bucks

so i talked to the guy again and it is a 78 I also talked to the DOL and they told me that i would have the title in my hand in 6 weeks if i brought them the paperwork today. Anybody in the seattle area interested in this? im still thinking about buying it when the weather lets up enough for me to drive it to my parents place. im checking the vin on it now to see if there has been any wrecks or anything

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so i checked the VIN and its Clean, came back as a '77. I talked to the guy again and am going back to look at it, maybe pick it up. Im really torn on wether or not to buy it he said i can have it for 400 bucks so for 475 ill have a drivable 620 with a clean title.

510er - I'm curious if you bought the truck or not. A friend of a friend blew the motor in his 620 and might be able to use the motor out of this truck, or maybe this truck is better than his. But I hope you ended up buying it, since it sounds like you really want it. If you decided against buying, do you have a phone number for the truck? CL ad has expired.

Len

510er - I'm curious if you bought the truck or not. A friend of a friend blew the motor in his 620 and might be able to use the motor out of this truck, or maybe this truck is better than his. But I hope you ended up buying it, since it sounds like you really want it. If you decided against buying, do you have a phone number for the truck? CL ad has expired.

Len

hey if your friend needs an engine i have a rebuilt l16 for sale.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.