510 and Coupe repop parts

Jakes Makes

Just wanted to get some feedback as well as shamelessly advertise some of my activities reproducing parts for the 510s as well as some goodies for the JDM Coupes.

For starters heres a pic of one of the Supersonic emblems Hung Vu and I developed. Theyre either cast or MIM and then chrome plated. That was about 3 years ago and many of them have found good homes in the community. 

FB_IMG_1695528711532.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres some Coupe tail light housings, I had em priced at $400 shipped in the US but perhaps I overshot the mark as they havent been as popular what do you think?

I thought there was more people out there with rotted sockets and the need would be greater. Mind you these are identical to original. A couple of small issues where the screw holes have splits where they bolt to the metal bezel. 

PXL_20231027_024611731.jpg

• Like 3

Fuse box lids in either clear or tinted red just for fun. Also have done them in solid black, if youre not a purist it does look pretty clean. Dmetal on instagram helped me out and gave me a knob and grommet for the lid so need to put more time into developing that. Although a nut under the fuse box will allow you to just bolt it down.

PXL_20231022_183925424.jpg

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Z23T said:

Do the red coupe lenses have clear back-up lights, and how much are they?

Thanks

Pricing on a full set with two brake lights and the two reverse lights would be about $200 shipped 

Edited by Jakes Makes
On 1/7/2024 at 3:21 PM, Jakes Makes said:

Some clear coupe tail lights I did about a month ago, if anyone needs a set I can do em in red, clear or add tints for special colors if you wanna get freaky.

coupe clear.JPG

Holy crap, Batman!!  That is a HUGE muffler!! 😵

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...