A clean 73 240Z

CAVEAT! I have not seen this auto in person; I know not the seller. I have purchased from Main Auction several times and all has been as it should have been, but never a vehicle.

I do not know much about Z cars, but (not as much since our booming popularity) back in the day unique items could be found at better prices in the Potato State. As of 2am Wed. the Z was at 7k.

https://mainauctioncorp.hibid.com/lot/158539009/1973-nissan-240z-4-speed

1973 Nissan 240z 4 speed

Description
VIN: hls30130685 Miles: 23164 Engine: 6 cylinder Color: Green Literally a complete restoration. Interior is in great condition. 4 speed manual, Has the inline 6 and is rebuilt. This car would not disappoint you! It is as nice as it looks! There is a reserve 14.00 Title fee
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone might get lucky and get a clean car for reasonable money being it’s on a little “off the beaten path” auction site.

looks solid. 

I have to imagine it will go up pretty quick in the final hours 

• Like 1

Still @ 7k with 2 days until Auction soft close. For those of us ignorant in the ways of the Z's, assuming all is as clean as represented by the ad, what do these sell for (a range from the "Stole it" price to "you must have just won a big scratch ticket lottery to justify paying that" price) But it is important to narrow this to the price Z cars,  of similar condition, have in fact sold NOT the price sought in their listing.